Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766294 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Yes. And now they can interact with the goings on with the alarms on the ship.

Motya shows up on the bridge, figuring that it is the most logical place to go to find someone who knows what is going on. "I have heard the alarms! What is going on?"
It That Embraces is naturally drawn to the bridge as well. And may end up dragging Alanis there, if she isn't already there. Bridge consoles are better than phone consoles, right?

[I am not sure what is happening. It seems that the ship has (found/seen) something?]

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra, by virtue of not having slept for days, is still asleep.
thincake

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Motya peers closely at whatever the heck ItE is with their sensory cluster. "Another new member of the ship? How interesting! I have never seen anything like you before! What are you exactly?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

The Primordial, for those who don't remember, is essentially a tallish, slender humanoid with a ridiculously feminine form, an uncountable number of arms and of eyes, and a body that is mostly a featureless, brilliant white otherwise. Way more provocative than Motya, let's be honest here.

Anyways, It That Embraces peers back, leaning down to look the sensory cluster 'face to face'. Then up at Motya's actual face. Oh hey. Motya has a face.

[Greetings. I am {It That Embraces}. Would you like a hug?]

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Alria marches into the bridge, fully armed and armored up.
"Why the fuck is there a goddamn alarm blaring? If the fucking ship isn't on fire I am going to stick my boot up someone's ass."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"We don'the know what's happening but I'm punching it for interrupting me when I was willingly asleep."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

To be fair, Motya is about as sexy as a potato. It's not hard to be more provocative than them. They grin at the eldritch Primordial, but then again Motya grins at pretty much anything and anyone. "Greetings, {It That Embraces}. I am Motya! It is a pleasure to meet you! But you have not answered my question. How annoying! What are you exactly?"

They wave a manipulating limb at Alria as they join the party, "I do not know either! How disappointing! Hopefully the matter will be resolved soon! Or someone will inform us what is happening!"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

[I am {Primordial}.] It gives Motya a bit of a nose-booping. The 'Primordial' should tell Motya just about everything they need to know. Who are we kidding, Motya always needs to know more. But at least, everything everyone else knows.

It That Embraces gives Alria a little headrub too. [Not all problems can be solved with boots and punching.]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Mio heads onto the bridge.
"Alright, what's going on?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You're the GMPC you tell us."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I don't know, Elf's a shitty writer so he didn't prepare anything."
((I DO have a plan, so bleh, I just need Sanure to get his backside over here so I can enact it.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ian shrugs and walks off to grab that prototype shield he got earlier.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"The ship's sensor detected a random energy source nearby a cluster of planets. I'm wanting to go check it out."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Alright. There aren't any threats nearby, right?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"Only my love for you sempai <3 The ship's sensor is so old that I could do a better job scanning it."

Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 719 720 [721] 722 723 ... 1862