Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 705 706 [707] 708 709 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766674 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Chryssa shakes her head.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

((Magnetic attraction, between my pelvis and your pelvis.))

((Please. We all know that Motya can sense magnetic fields and that is obviously not the case.))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Gravitational attraction, between my pelvis and your pelvis.))
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

((That applies to everyone's pelvises, SB. Just so you know.))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Gravitation attraction, between my pelvis and your pelvis, to the extent that my pelvis is gravitating towards your pelvis noticeably but not dangerously.))
Black lives matter.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Motya stares at Alria for a few moments in thought as they process this new information. So occupied by it that they do not react to her anger in the slightest. Nor her tiny chest. "Attraction? What kind of attraction? I can deal with ordinary lust but romance? Do not get me started on romance! How terrible! How diceitful! Such lies should not be spread! I will tolerate anything but that! Their body shudders for a moment as Motya struggles to contain themselves and then suddenly they are still again, his expression unreadable. So. What kind of attraction are you feeling? Think very carefully before you answer."

Alria seems to freeze for a second, momentairly unsure.
"I...Fuck, I don't know. I'm not used to dealing with shit that isn't lust. I don't know if its that or something else. I will let you know one thing though: I'm not fucking scared of you. I've seen fucking mages work their trade. Nothing you do will ever be as terrifying as that."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Wonder if, this turns your tongue purple or gold..."
((It is officially back to school for me.  Expect activity drops before 3 EST.))
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 06:54:50 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

((It is officially back to school for me.  Expect activity drops before 5.))
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((At least I theoretically have a VPN or whatsit I can use from indoors as opposed to exiting into the Permanent Windchill Exterior Phone Use Areas (my name, you can use your phone at any time but only outside, which has wind blowing really hard like ALL the time.).  Uuugh.))
Alanis attempts to look at her own tongue.  Because that's such a good idea.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 07:03:44 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

((At least I theoretically have a VPN or whatsit I can use from indoors as opposed to exiting into the Permanent Windchill Exterior Phone Use Areas (my name, you can use your phone at any time but only outside, which has wind blowing really hard like ALL the time.).  Uuugh.))
((Wow, we're so similar~))
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Actually, I think I found a shielded enough area that I won't freeze to death in like 2 seconds, yay!))
Alanis starts in on another drink.  Some omniscient narrator person might be going 'uh-oh' right now.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 08:01:10 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It That Embraces pulls Alanis away from the drinks. That's enough magic alcohol for you. It looks vaguely concerned for her well-being.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra walks into the bar rather more confidently than usual, which is to say, still looking terrified.
thincake

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Sandra walks into the bar rather more confidently than usual, which is to say, still looking terrified.

Cue immediate Embraces, soothing head-pettings, nuzzles and warm, soft, unconditional love.

Yes, Alanis also gets her dose of snuggles.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra still looks a little frightened at first, but her expression softens and eventually she melts like all the rest.
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 705 706 [707] 708 709 ... 1862