Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 690 691 [692] 693 694 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766904 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

She keeps looking excused, before (with seemingly monumental amounts of effort) looking uneasy.
"Y-you're not... Mother... are you?"
This is directed at ItE.
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"...Oh boy."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Whatever Alanis is thinking, the fear in her voice probably contradicts it.
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Actually, Alanis is very worried that there was something in those syringes that was important for Sandra's continued functioning, and that substantiates her suspicions...

Alanis looks at ItE.
"...I know you don't want to, but, uh, you might need to let up on her...It's not exactly doing wonders for her mental health and apparently she was in the middle of medications when Ian interrupted."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It That Embraces lets her go, looking worried and also confused. Very confused.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis looks saddened as well.
"...I think she has bad memories that hugging probably can't solve.  Sadly.  You take Ian ahead, I'll stay here and try to help her."
Sigtext

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

As soon as the hugging stops, Sandra's head seems to clear.
"...oh... sorry, I..."
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Bad memories.  Right.  You were in the middle of something?"
Sigtext

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

"No... um, I, yes..."
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"I would suggest you take care of that, and file your regimen somewhere so that if you're knocked out or magically sleeped or otherwise unable to do it then a medic can perform it."
Sigtext

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

"One more piece to go" big daddy then asks which direction the last piece of the ship is
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Anna continues taking Ian to the infirmary. She does not actually slow down, despite Alanis and Sandra no longer helping.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

I don't think Sandra was helping, but whatever.
Sigtext

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra looks shaken.
"S-sorry..."
thincake

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Chryssa awakens, and walks out of the room she was sleeping in, and heads out onto the station.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 690 691 [692] 693 694 ... 1862