Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767077 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Chryssa is sleeping on the ship.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

After the waving, It That Embraces naturally goes forth and strides over to the post-shopping duo, pulling them into one of its signature affectionate hugs and nuzzling them into its neck, one at a time. Well, Alanis is a bit more hasty, but that's fine. She gets more hugs.

[Did you find what you wanted?]

At Alanis's mention of Alria, the Primordial turns to the drunken mercenary in question. Metaphorical eyebrows (and/or literal ones) are definitely being raised here.

Alria stares up at It.
"Fuck. Some of that shit must've been spiked. It looks like a fucking demon looking ugly motherfucker is staring at me."
She then proceeds to slam her head into the floor.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Orrrr to the medic bay."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Alria stares up at It.
"Fuck. Some of that shit must've been spiked. It looks like a fucking demon looking ugly motherfucker is staring at me."
She then proceeds to slam her head into the floor.
For a brief moment, Alria is the subject of some intense pouting.

Then It That Embraces slides over to her, gives her nose a little chiding boop, and pulls the mercenary up into Its Embrace, rocking her gently back and forth to calm her down, while healing her little concussion. (or at least, healing her HP. No verdict on whether Its Embrace can heal actual medical conditions.)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Big daddy goes in search of the final part of the ship
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Yeah, just in case, medic is probably a good idea..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Sachi slowly raises her hand.
"I-I can help....a little. I'm certified for first aid...."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Proper medic is probably better, she might have a concussion."
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"U-until then, we need to get her some ice."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Here..."
Oh look, ice.  Then hauling Alria around and paging somebody to come to the medbay or whatever.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 02:24:37 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

((lieselotte confirmed))
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Ha, that would be funny.  But no.))
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian nods and pats Sandra's head. And promptly passes out, falling back and landing on the floor with a heavy thump.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sachi keeps her head stable and keeps the ice on her head as they get her to the medbay.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It That Embraces naturally helps carry Alria to the medbay, doting on her (and everyone else!) with little pets as the Primordial is wont to do.
Pages: 1 ... 687 688 [689] 690 691 ... 1862