Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 686 687 [688] 689 690 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 767082 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Instead, Alria bumps into a large Green Orb with legs carrying a bunch of junk and scrap. It doesn't notice her.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Instead, Alria bumps into a large Green Orb with legs carrying a bunch of junk and scrap. It doesn't notice her.
Alria huffs and stands in front of the Green Orb.

"Hey! Fuckface! The fuck you think you're doing, fukken slamming into people. Asshole."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis and Sachi are presumably returning from the shopping trip.
"Alria, you're drunk, go back to the ship or something."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

The green orb looks at Alria then moves to the side and continues on it's way. It's totally ignoring her.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alria stumbles after the Orb, yelling various obscenities.

Alanis and Sachi are presumably returning from the shopping trip.
"Alria, you're drunk, go back to the ship or something."

"Bugger off, I'm not drunk, you're fucking drunk! Fuck you! See what the fucking asshole did? I'll kick his ass when I have my gear!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Who, might I ask, is currently... Oh, nevermind.

Ugh, why her..."

Alanis returns to wherever it is that It That Embraces is.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Yes, probably with Anna. "What... are you, exactly? Almost everyone else here can at least pass as human."

Walking and talking, then. Maybe a bit of petting on the way. It That Embraces just can't help but latch onto warm, soft people after all.

[I am Primordial. All of you are (shadows/thin things/flat things/small things/projections?) to me. What you see before you, too, is little more than a (reflection/branch) of my existence. It is odd that [small things/etc] have been called here, but I suppose on the cosmic scale, all are equally tiny.]

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alria stumbles into the ship and collapses onto doorframe.

"Shit!"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"Hm. Never thought of that before."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis just...Looks at Alria for a second.
"Oh good grief."

Hm. Walking and talking, would that happen to have led them anywhere near the door?

Because, well, Alanis would be very happy to see It That Embraces.
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

The Primordial reaches out and pats Anna's head. It's just the way it is.

[I am happy that I do not have to fight alone, all the same.]

Alanis just...Looks at Alria for a second.
"Oh good grief."

Hm. Walking and talking, would that happen to have led them anywhere near the door?

Because, well, Alanis would be very happy to see It That Embraces.

Sure, why not? Alanis is greeted with a smile and wave in that case.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Sachi waves at ItE too.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

It That Embraces is greeted with a glomp from Alanis.
"I'm back from the shopping trip, by the way.  Hi Anna.

...We should probably help Alria get to her quarters or wherever it is."
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

After the waving, It That Embraces naturally goes forth and strides over to the post-shopping duo, pulling them into one of its signature affectionate hugs and nuzzling them into its neck, one at a time. Well, Alanis is a bit more hasty, but that's fine. She gets more hugs.

[Did you find what you wanted?]

At Alanis's mention of Alria, the Primordial turns to the drunken mercenary in question. Metaphorical eyebrows (and/or literal ones) are definitely being raised here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Yeah, I think.

...Agreed.  But, well.  Unless we were to remove all alcohol from the ship, it's probably going to keep happening anyway so we just probably have to deal with it."
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 686 687 [688] 689 690 ... 1862