Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766847 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"F-fine.....b-but we're not getting too many things, alright? I'm not g-going to make you spend so much on me...."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Don't really know what players are. Sometimes they spy on random people for no apparent reason. They'really kind of dicks... anyways, wings just look cool. You want them to actually do stuff, see someone about upgrading them. Probably Kyle, he does it for free if you bring the scrap."

Dackly would find Ian passed out in the hall leaned on the wall.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"What deep and meaningful musings have been blessed with the full focus of your incredible mind Periw?"

Dackly says, feeling giddy over her new experiences.

"Also, this new armor is incredible, I love it."

"What is this about demon wings? I was just asking Kyle about those."

((Wasn't I also supposed to get a set?))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yes, but Dackly already had the offer and accepted it.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"You're not making me spend anything, Sachi."

As they presumably walk, they encounter the imp as they say that last paragraph.

"HA!  I'm ri-ight, I'm ri-ight!  Sorry.  Grats on the wings...I wouldn't mind wings...How are they even going to work?"
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 12:17:14 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

((I thought Kyle ended up needing demon parts, and we went into a tangent about whether or not a Gargoyle would work? Either way, I'll add it to my sheet.))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well, he got demon parts. Anyways, Yeah I guess it's fine.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Periw notes Dackly and puts away the crumbled piece of paper, "Just... remembering why I quit my work on Homeworld involving Gem research... Hmm... Want to help me build something?"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Hm...Maybe I could ask...No,I probably shouldn't ask Motya, for that is a slippery slope..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Mio shrugs.

Sachi just stays quiet.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"... Enough tangents, shopping is happening.  Hey Mio, Sachi needs to get...Well, more stuff than the clothes on her back.  You want to help?  By that I mean please help I cannot into shopping."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 12:24:37 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((mio's not with them :P))
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Did you read?  I specifically stated that they walked up to the imp Mio was, is talking to.))
Sigtext

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

"You're not using my money, I'm using my money.  Also, you're part of this group now, if you're here.  Probably.  So consider this an advance on a future friendship, hm?"

((@Projeck:You took the fragment of Gaster's soul, right?  And haven't given it back?  Add it to your sheet.))
((I mean I just wasn't on to give it back if KJ still wants it... Otherwise, I'll take it.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((It was originally Alanis's anyway.))
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 1862