Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 674 675 [676] 677 678 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766775 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

It That Embraces feels no resistance. Indeed, it seems as if the being of Decima/Sachi seems as equally comforting as her presence, despite her finite existence, with Decima seeming to wrap herself around Sachi even as the primordial tries.

Sachi, for her part, sinks into the embrace.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"...Group hug?"
Alanis joins the hugpile.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It's not something that can be quite put in language, but nonetheless the Primordial speaks to Decima, praising her for taking care of Sachi, among other things. Snug your mind up to an Elder Primordial and you're going to share a lot of things.

Meanwhile in the realm of the physical, a hugpile has formed. Much easier to describe.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

"Did he?"
"I think he did."
Eirika finally figures out who she looks like. She looks like that demon in the bar that followed the dude in the robes around. But shorter, and sort of malnourished.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Decima doesn't respond, apart from a curt nod.

Sachi blushes slightly.
"Why the hugging?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Because, uh, well."
Alanis tips her head sideways at It That Embraces.
"I didn't want to be left out..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

ENG would jump back upon seeing the thorn, and try to identify the source. whatever it is, it's going to want to kill people, probably.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

[It is part of who I am. I am lonely, and I desire warmth, touching. Closeness. ]
It gently strokes through the Persona user's hair, nuzzling into Alanis a bit at the same time. So warm, so soft, so wonderful.

[It is my nature. {Alanis} simply enjoys said nature very much.]

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"You can say that again.  Don't actually say that again."
Alanis giggles, lightly.
Sigtext

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Well, who is it for?"
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"O-oh! That's....pretty amazing...."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"It is."
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"O-oh! That's....pretty amazing...."

Its Embrace continues to wash over the two, an ancient, loving presence that wraps around those it touches and begs them to never let go of its comfort and its safety.

While it's there, it brings Sachi up to speed on who and what It is, though Alanis might appreciate the recap. An ancient Primordial. It is the start of its world, yet torn apart by the infamous hungry things known as Trespassers before it had left the metaphorical womb. But one cannot kill that which was never born, and It That Embraces never 'died' in any event, even if it lost a lot of itself. It just had to deal with nothing but the company of the void and of itself as it matured. Hence its constant loneliness, longing...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 09:40:52 pm by Twi »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis has a confused mess of thoughts at that last one.
But mostly she just holds tight.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The imp looks between the two before pointing to Mio.
"You. You can pick it up at the bar."
Pages: 1 ... 674 675 [676] 677 678 ... 1862