Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766677 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Both Alanis and ItE can feel a presence probing their minds. Not in an invasive manner, per se, but in a warm manner, as if coaxing the knowledge out with gentle encouragement.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Anna continues being around.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It That Embraces seems surprised, in a sense, but takes to this manner of communication more naturally than 'normal' conversation, opening up parts of its vast mind to the presence as if to welcome it.

Meanwhile, it steps a bit closer to Sachi. Still curiously examining her.

[You are many, and yet one. Why is that?] What exactly that means is left up for debate. Presumably the Primordial sees something Persona-related, but one can't really be sure.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Interesting.
"So...What she said."

Alanis looks for magic/opens third eye/insert verbiage.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Eirika stares at the familiar(?) imp.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No magic. The presence seems to be entirely......something. It isn't magic, but it's supernatural.
"Huh? More than one?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis strains her senses, trying to see.
It looks a lot like a squint.

"Well, the mind thing..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

ItE wonders when psychic stuff counted as not!magic. Either way, at the level the primordial operates, what's the difference?

It That Embraces nods slowly to Sachi. [Most humans are only one, but though you seem human, you are different. More than one.

...are you afraid of me?]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"N-no! It's just....I've never sensed something like you before....

That presence is m-my Persona. I-it's....me. Or a part of me. I don't know if it's magic or psychic powers or....it's just....a part of me. A manifestation of my soul, basically."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Probably part of your soul.  I don't see anything."
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She sees a glimpse of Decima, 'gazing' as well as one could gaze with a clock for a face into Alanis' mind before it flickers.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"N-no! It's just....I've never sensed something like you before....

That presence is m-my Persona. I-it's....me. Or a part of me. I don't know if it's magic or psychic powers or....it's just....a part of me. A manifestation of my soul, basically."

[I am glad you do not fear.]

It That Embraces seems to smile, stepping forward, and wrapping its warm, comforting, all-enveloping embrace completely around Sachi. At the same time, it does something similar to the presence reaching at it, the Persona being fully enveloped in the depths of the Primordial's thoughts, of its self, of its memories. Entire worlds within the Primordial's mind are at least temporarily devoted to comforting that piece of the girl's being.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Eirika stares at the familiar(?) imp.
Looking at her, Eirika can't quite put a name to the face. The imp looks around a bit before speaking.
"Hey, didn't Kyle have something for one of you?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"Did he?"
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Huh.  I wasn't expecting that to work for even that much..."

Alanis waves at Decima, or at least at where Decima was.

"Although it didn't stick..."

Alanis looks somewhat envious of the attention Sachi is getting for a second.  It rapidly dissolves, though.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 673 674 [675] 676 677 ... 1862