Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 915828 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

I like Force sensitive Pilot, More techie types are always good, and My character is planning on making a ship and some other things.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

fuck it imma set one up right now

brb
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

K.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

And in.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

my exams are over
stuff comes soon

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

YISSSS
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

here comes some stuff
doo doo doo dooo
and i say
it's all right
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Merchant Sheet, Anything and everything could be changed at will.

Code: [Select]
[b]Name:[/b] (Should be self-evident.)
[b]Age:[/b] (Should also be self-evident.)
[b]Gender:[/b] (What do you consider yourself? Not the same as your biological sex.)
[b]Race:[/b] (No, not skin colour. Are you human? Vulcan? Generic Mary Sue half-breed hybrid?)
[b]Sex:[/b] (What are you biologically? Not the same as your gender.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (What do you look like? If you have alternate forms, their appearance should go here. Weapons and stuff are optional.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (What are you like?)

[b]Level:[/b] (What level are you? Currently, one should be level 1.  You gain 1 level at the end of a session of plots.)

Money:

[b]Stats:[/b] 9/9 points to spend (Stat cap of 4+Level. +4 stat points every level.)
Money: (Each point in this grants 5000 Credits at the end of a session of plots, you cannot stock more items than you have money)
Convenience: (Each point in this grants you one new type of item in stock, in addition to the starting 7.)
Intelligence: (Governs crafting and other such tasks.)

[b]Perks[/b]: (Special attributes defining the character’s skills, abilities and general nature, you start with 5, but 2 Negative perks forbidding something in your shop.)

[b]Products[/b]: (Your basic products and goods. Basic items are the cheapest, weakest items, but you have unlimited of them in stock at all times.  You start with 5 items you can stock in addition to your basic items, you cannot have more products in stock than you have Money.)

Basic Item #1:
Basic Item #2:

[b]Inventory[/b]: (Where your earned loot and special orders go. Anything not automatically in stock goes here)

[b]Summons[/b]: (Animate Things in stock. (Hirelings, vehicles, item-based Summons) These go in a separate sheet, and require a perk all to themselves.)

Spoiler: The Oracle (click to show/hide)

And My sheet for Sanure and Elf's approval
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 04:47:47 pm by Shadestyle »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Wellp. (WIP) (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 09:48:46 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Also, use my sheet for the formatting style, if you want an idea of what one should look like.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

alright, Mitsurugi Saigai, disaster goddess, coming soon

so do i just make her a regular 2hu or go full angst and make her from a 'verse that was gobbled up by trespassers

(the latter might actually make more sense, because who in teh fuck worships a goddess of natural disasters in normal circumstances)
GM of Trespassers V2.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

today i had a dream that the start of murdoc's plot somehow made my computer glitch out and reboot but it was actually just an intro to a multiplayer platform game and everyone was real impressed with him but i was a bit upset because i wanted to stat out my new naruto character (that doesn't actually exist)

what does this mean
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

it means murdoc is destined to become the greatest programmer of all time, and you should make that naruto character
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 ... 1328