Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1228 1229 [1230] 1231 1232 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 921328 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

6ar wasn't actually being unreasonable that time

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would say turn it to 2dFever Gauge RES, which is always going to hit a cap at their current health, or about 90 RES after 8 turns of combat in perfect condition, and then an option to burn a full fever gauge to negate enemy attacks made to and in the direction of them this turn, as an exertion of Divine Power.
Reading over it, I have no idea how it was even approved in the first place. Mind you I'm not against it (seeing as it's almost never going to be spammed like that, not to mention still being perfectly vulnerable to Dispel), it's just that most buffs don't stack with themselves and go on indefinitely.

Seeing as I don't think the party has much in the way of Dispel, perhaps consider trading some of its power for Steal-negation/resistance? It'd be pretty bad if an enemy just stole it and then started tanking everything ever.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

It does not stack with itself, it's just that it has exponential growth, and they have a skill that increases that to X3.

So 470 Max RES (they gain 47d10 RES), X3 from the self buff = 1410 RES at max.

And as is going to be demnstrated very soon, they can do the same with an AOE ranged attack that affects all enemies in LOS.

I'll be rebalancing them after the Villager fight probably, but I kept saying "Hey guys, check out my potentially -high number- on my -action-"  And... well, kinda got brushed over.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, so it overwrites itself? I honestly have no idea if anything needs to be done to it in that case, it really just depends on how many plots pack Dispel or Steal.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Thankfully, if they do, Donchaka can grant up to 1d47 health per turn to all allies, no matter where they are, so if I didn't care about Exp, I could stay on the ship and ritually party for the safety of the gang.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aside from the GMs possibly stabbing if you try that, I don't think we'll get any prior warning about foes packing Dispel or Steal, hence why I'm trying to give Delacroix a Perk to counteract that.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Well, it would be less Staying on the ship and more, "Run the other way and Give them moral support when things get sour" Though you make a very nice point.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elf Stabs Empi [OOC]: More Tinker
« Reply #18442 on: May 10, 2016, 09:23:56 pm »

1. 3-Turn Buff that increases raw damage output by x%. How high will x be at Level 1, and how much will it increase with each level up?

2. 1-Turn Buff that gives the user 1-Turn Shielding or a RES Buff proportional to the amount of damage they deal this turn. Yay or nay?

3. Action that at Level 1 reduces the cooldown on the target action by 2 (as in it reduces the cooldown remaining at time of casting, it doesn't reduce how much cooldown it has with each use, locks for something such as for Mankai will not be considered to be a cooldown). Permissible?

4. Is it possible to have a Passive Action that just grants resistance to a kind of effect? Such as say, Level*10% Stun Resist?

5. Is it possible to have a Free Action with cooldown that duplicates a buff's effect at reduced power on the caster?
1. Is it possible to have a Perk that makes buffs inflicted by the user dispel-resistent? As in, buffs will only have their durations reduced rather than dispelled outright (though if an effect hits zero duration, it gets removed anyway)?

2. Is it possible to have a Perk that grants additional Action Points every few Levels?
Name: Level 1 Cherubim Options

Effects: Add 1d6 Hatred stacks to an ally's Attack or an enemy per turn, Along with 1d4 normal damage if helping an ally attack, Each Cherubim equipped on the same person adds one extra damage and hate stack to this. Once a Cherubim picks an ally or a target, they cannot be changed until Combat is over.
Enemy takes an intimidation check at the start of conflict, and then another one every time a cherubim takes it's notice off them and back on again, since it scares the hell out of them when they suddenly start chasing them down.
These have 1 Health, but a 70% chance to dodge attacks directed at them. Upon death, they must be repaired costing at least 500 Credits apiece.

Description: Creepy Dolls Heads equipped with Quad Rotors and Hard Light machine guns from their eyes and mouths, and the capability to project Hard Light Barbs infused with hatred to attack to a foe.
Booping intensifies.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Don't worry, I will be making those soon.

Oh how soon.

Maybe keep the original voice chips from the dolls as well.

Be Prepared.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 09:59:19 pm by Shadestyle »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

i am in awe
shadestyle, teach me your ways
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

what the fuck is that
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

>wilson
>sloane bros
gaaaaaaaaaaay

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

no u
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Is this really a surprise to anyone, Twi? Really? Really?

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

No.

But also yes.

No as in gayness is no surprise. Yes as in WILSON being gay is surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 1228 1229 [1230] 1231 1232 ... 1328