Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1225 1226 [1227] 1228 1229 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 921238 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mean, as it stands, Serpent's Judgement is more or less a stronger Piercing Strike/Shieldbreaker.
Wait, are we talking about Cleansing Bolt (the regular Action), or Serpent's Judgement (the Limit Break)? Because Shieldbreaker (+150% damage, +75% on defend) deals more damage than Serpent's Judgement (+80% damage, +40% on defend, AND both the total damage (including the Pure bonus) is halved), is two levels lower, and can be used multiple times per battle. So it isn't really a stronger version, it's a different version in that it's far weaker in terms of damage, and single-use, but has Action-negation.

As for Cleansing Bolt, it's definitely stronger, but also two levels higher than Piercing Strike.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

;-;
b-baka
*runs away crying*
no dont youll provoke The Sea Yandere
[tharja snarls]
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(chiiiiild of a mannn))
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

I think I lost track of things at some point, What should D&G be doing right now, and did i miss anything in TCM's plot relevant to the Donchaka?

In related news, Pikmin World was intended to be a combat tester, since anyone can now go there via teleporter, and fight enemies at will, but it kinda... kinda got completely brushed over for the most part.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

dack and goz gotta go "yeah sir" i think
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

They already did I thought?

They were already discussing HOW they would complete it in fact.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Yeah, Elf hasn't said anything about D&G's plan.

Donchanka I think have the rest of the crew coming after them?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Dang, I hope Donchaka get to finish them off first.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Thought on an Accel World RP like this?
-Setting: You are all (high-school age only, as the game has only been out so long that even the oldest players aren't adults yet) players of the relatively new Augmented Reality mass-multiplayer fighting game Brain Burst. You all live in Neo Tokyo City, and the year is 2047. This is set in an AU of Accel World. The primary differences are that Black Lotus wasn't Kuroyukihime and the Six Color Kings went to war with each other after Black Lotus slew Red Rider, causing large amounts of territory to be available; the Kings have declared a tenuous peace after the war petered out, leaving the territory unclaimed for the moment.

-Premise: Most of you have met, either in real life or in Brain Burst, and the premise is that now, after knowing each other for a while, you want to start a Legion, and realise that the still unoccupied former territories of legions is all there for the taking. Only problem is that the current Six Color Kings aren't fans of people taking their (yet unclaimed) territory, not to mention all of the other Legions looking to have a piece of land for their own. So, in addition to fighting off various mobs and rumours of the Chrome Disaster armour and other, secretive shadowy groups returning to wreak havoc in Brain Burst, now you've got to deal with other Legions invading your territory. And of course, the highest goal of them all; if you can get your Legion Master to level 10, then they (and thus you) will get to meet the creator of the game to learn all about what the game truly is.

-Characters: As mentioned before, you are all players of Brain Burst, with your Duel Avatars being based on your personality and hidden trauma (for instance, a person who wants to rise up beyond what they are may gain an Avatar who has flight powers, while a person who wants to never be held back may gain an Avatar with a bladed body, immune to being gripped or restrained, and a person who longs for the past may gain localised time control abilities).

-System: Mostly freeform. You will need defined abilities and you will have Parameters that decide how good you are at a certain thing. Players start with 100 Burst Points. Fights have yet to be decided at this stage, but more or less will be similar to those of the series (fight to 0 HP, winner gets Burst Points and the loser loses them). When a player loses all of their Burst Points, they have Brain Burst uninstalled and are permanently removed from the game, having forgotten everything about Brain Burst, and can never come back. Burst Points can be used outside of the game to boost one's reflexes temporarily and need to be earned back by killing The Enemy (monster NPCs) or defeating other players.  Levelling up is exponentially harder the higher level you are, and the higher level you are, the more Burst Points you lose when fighting people of your level; at level 9, fighting another Burst Linker of the same level and losing means you lose all your Burst Points and thus Brain Burst is uninstalled.

It obviously needs some fleshing out and it helps if you do some reading on the light novel/anime, but do you think this is interesting?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 01:05:19 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

I have no strong feelings, one way or the other, it is intriguing.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

i believe i already made my feelings clear earlier

they were somewhere along the lines of 'DO IT', were they not? :P

Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So do you lose BP that go to the other player, or do they just gain new BP and your old BP are destroyed?

Also, >forgetting everything about the game and never being able to come back
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

You lose your BP and the other player gets them.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright.
Do you always lose the same amount of BP for losing a battle or is there a semiarbitrary system where beating a player you outclass gains you less and vice versa?
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 1225 1226 [1227] 1228 1229 ... 1328