Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1216 1217 [1218] 1219 1220 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 920712 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

alv doesn't like the news either, specifically, since the publicness and reportedness of the whole incident with him being attacked by a kicky-guy and using his power in public forced him into heroing, even if he appreciates heroing now

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

alv doesn't like the news either, specifically, since the publicness and reportedness of the whole incident with him being attacked by a kicky-guy and using his power in public forced him into heroing, even if he appreciates heroing now
he's going to have a field day when he finds out who argent gale really is

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

his mind's gonna be too blown to focus on that

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

if asuka can't ham her way through mind control, she doesn't deserve a position as next-in-line to the metta crown
honestly, screw the stats
Uh, do Charisma rolls even affect PCs?

Seriously, how hard is it for you two to communicate? Do both of you have skype?
Believe me, it can be surprisingly hard. I can't consistently contact Corsair, who I co-GM with, even though we go to the same university.

The main issue here is that not only do Elf and Sanure live in different timezones, the game they're running requires rapid responses, meaning quite often when a ruling is made, one of them is completely absent.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

That topic is old news, but I will say that there are three solutions.

Change rulings during available discussion periods, all rulings are not final until both gm's rule on it.
Accept ruling changes made by other GM, (not really a feasible one, unless people can chill.)
Wait until available discussion period to make rulings.

None of these should really include frustrated rants, but rather, actual discussion.

On topic, D&G currently have no experience with paparazzi, so 50/50 chance one of them freaks.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd suggest keeping a repository of rulings if Option A is taken. Makes it easy to keep track of what has been reviewed and what needs a consensus.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

I agree wholeheartedly, but I support C myself, Even considering slower rulings.  Side plots are ran by players for a reason.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

we weren't even talking about rulings though, we were talking about stylistic and thematic consistency :P

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

6AR confirmed to have damaged hardware after the slap, he's now confusing the gunlance-wielding heavily armored magical girl with the shooty gunslinging one
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

perfection
now all i need is a good opportunity to release the magma flow
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

i think basically 6AR has to remember that, despite it sometimes being very useful to do, mind control is almost universally unwanted without permission
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

6ARTBF confirmed to have damaged hardware after the slapforgotten whose glow was whose, he's now confusing the gunlance-wielding heavily armored magical girlblue glow? with the shooty gunslinging onegreen glow?

i think basically 6AR has to remember that, despite it sometimes being very useful to do, mind control is almost universally unwanted without permission
It's not so much control as it is a suggestion, really...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

wait a fucking minute
isn't asuka immune to stuns
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

And 6AR takes better of two rolls.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

what
edit: oh
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 1216 1217 [1218] 1219 1220 ... 1328