Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1207 1208 [1209] 1210 1211 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 920588 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] The Shrine Maiden
« Reply #18120 on: May 08, 2016, 01:43:26 am »

Spoiler: Perks (WIP) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Actions (WIP) (click to show/hide)
Feedback please.

Cleansing Bolt is a "Hit Harder". Serpent's Judgement is meant to be a high risk, high reward sort of deal where it could potentially negate an important Action, or just waste a Limit Break against a Basic Attack or something. Sealing Storm is designed to help clear out minions during a boss battle. Banish Burst is the same, albeit also aiming to just stop bosses from summoning any more foes for a while.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 01:46:25 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

I would clarify what is being referred to as "net attack damage" - is this damage after resistance and such are calculated? If so, I think simply saying "this attack does 50% more damage" would be more useful in most situations. I don't know that GMs will always respect Banish Burst, as well.

I would reword Thaumaturgy to say "once per plot/once per milestone/etc," as it looks right now you only get (number of actions) limit breaks EVER.

GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, net attack damage was meant to mean "after all calculations, including defense and RES", removed that specification to make it a bit more clear. Thaumaturgy reworded to clarify that it's "one Limit Break per Battle".

And yes, Banish Burst is currently a bit iffy. I might change it into just significant damage and placing an entry hazard so that anything that tries to enter afterwards just takes a hit, though I'm not even sure enough battles have reinforcements and Minion/Encounter summons for it to be worth it either way. May have to rethink it.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 03:09:37 am by Empiricist »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

so, Stealth Rock
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep. Though it only works on non-bosses, and harms all non-bosses on activation as well. Not entirely sure if it'd be useful in enough circumstances to be worth it though.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I don't think I have any actions except Alanis' and Chartre's.
Don't you have ItE's?
Doesn't really count, given she's out of the battle. At that point it's just the perk taking effect.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* USEC 's salt levels have risen even higher.
If all else fails, you could just remove all reference to our world and set it during that world at dusk and turn it into a logistical game about figuring out how to preserve as much as possible and ensuring it survives an entire millennia of strife so that hopefully some other poor sods stumble across it and rebuild civilization faster. Then just repeat that as the level of advancement grows and starts raising new problems (as you get more information, storing it all durably becomes a major issue; as you get more tech, a lot more could go wrong and ruin everything once the Salted Night begins), playing as new leaders each time. Game ends when either over the course of entire civilizations you manage to devise a way to either create a sanctuary immune to it all, a foolproof method of preserving all that that tech so civilization can continue without much issue each time, or someone screws up and sends everything back to the stone age.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

@Emp:That's a civilization builder game though, not a RP...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

i have been greatly enjoying this RP
late, but
more power to ya
I'm starting to think this RP might just not be what I'm looking for, tbh :V

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

good
yes
this is going to be able to develop asuka's character
continue in the direction where you are going, plot
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

I don't know whether to be happy or worried.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

praise the fish puns

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

if dackly's fish statue were to be broken, what would she have to do afterwards
pick up the pisces
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

TBF, Force Mind Trick only works on the weak minded.

I'm pretty sure the only one it would work on of the party is Sandra.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

TBF, Force Mind Trick only works on the weak minded.

I'm pretty sure the only one it would work on of the party is Sandra.
Actually it is an ability in their sheet.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 1207 1208 [1209] 1210 1211 ... 1328