Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1197 1198 [1199] 1200 1201 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 920917 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

If you finally feel like you want to RP at any point, I'll be ready. Seattle is wide and open for adventures and stringent corporatism.

I'm getting back into the swing of things so... Yeah. Eventually I'll get to that point. Eventually. Seattle sounds cool as heck though, so I'm looking forward to it.

Fate/Whatever except with less rules (no arbitrary classes), less restrictions (Nicholas Cage is permitted), less sanity (JFK can do drive-bys on a segway) and it's based off of a pro-wrestling tournament, so the prize is the Holy Grail which has somehow been melted down and recast into the WWE Heavyweight Championship Belt.

Welp. Unless a ton of people yell at me, I'm definitely going with this. It sounds cool as heck and will probably be a ton of fun. Or at least pretty damn silly, which is close enough. It especially helps that my knowledge of Fate/Stay is next to none, so I can't be corrupted with visions of how it's supposed to go. Of course this means no monstergrills but eh. Who cares about them anyways?
as a huge fate nerd i think that would drive me nuts more than it would be funny
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Don't worry guys, MY game has as many monster girls as you can fit into a deck of 15 cards.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

[sound of both elf and sb's rapidly increasing murderous intent]

Bring it, scrubs.

as a huge fate nerd i think that would drive me nuts more than it would be funny

What? You don't want to see genderbent!JFK get into a slap-fight with a male Madame Curie?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You could just let everyone dress up in weird outfits and costumes if need-be, after all, there were plenty of weird gimmicks like that one person who dressed up as a clown.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

idk, i tend to like my fate stuff somewhat serious and, if not historically accurate, at least inspired by historical research. (Such as the inspiration for Artoria possibly being the quote beginning "I was not born to live a man's life. . .")

of course CF and such exist but those are firmly divided from the serious stuff
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

well it completely disregards any laws of common sense or logic, not to mention the rules of the setting itself
for some it's fun and for others it's like watching your parents use the internet with about fifty toolbars and two actual inches of web space but refuse to deactivate them because they're "FINE, honey"

SIX FUCKING TIMES
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

I summon JP Morgan
She bankrupts everyone so hard their soul flies out and goes to the Japanese Hell where you have to pay the total sum of all the money you've spent on yourself minus the total sum of all the money you've spent on others in order to cross the Sanzu River
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

if you give someone money for them to spend on themselves does it count for your total or against theirs or both
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do you believe me to control the rules of Japanese Hell
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Yes.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

no i'm asking out of curiosity
i assumed you knew the answer
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

to be honest i'm not even sure if that part is canon to japanese mythology
carrot cakeu

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

if not historically accurate, at least inspired by historical research
Who said it wouldn't be? It'd probably be much easier to get biographical data from someone like JP Morgan or Joan Garcia than some figure who never even existed in the the place. Plus I wouldn't really call it actually being based on that series, just shorthand for the whole "historical figures beating the crap out of each other" premise.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

idk, part of the fun of fanmade fate stuff (and real fate stuff) is seeing how people take the often-fragmented mythology and information on characters and put their own twist to it. If it was straight historical accuracy it'd be boring as hell.
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 1197 1198 [1199] 1200 1201 ... 1328