Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1196 1197 [1198] 1199 1200 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 920914 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alternatively I guess I could go with something more light-hearted, since we already have a few 'serious' RPs going. Something like monstergirls bumbling around. Or pseudo-archaeologists misinterpreting stuff ala the History Channel. I don't know. That's why I'm so receptive to ideas right now.
Magical spambots.
The crew of a partyship drunkenly attempting to make first contact.
Phantom Cards except with less sanity.
Fate/Whatever except with less rules (no arbitrary classes), less restrictions (Nicholas Cage is permitted), less sanity (JFK can do drive-bys on a segway) and it's based off of a pro-wrestling tournament, so the prize is the Holy Grail which has somehow been melted down and recast into the WWE Heavyweight Championship Belt.
A God Game where the gods have been sealed and the players are those who puppet them.
Don't Rest Your Head, except with less sanity or hopelessness.
Everyone is an AI that helps run the world. You all got drunk and have no idea what you did last night. Sort of like the Hangover on a far greater scale.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

@Empiricist:Partyship: And don't say the B-word?  The seven-letter one that ends in m.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

so how's the cardgames game coming along
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

so how's the cardgames game coming along

I didn't plan on it, but now there is an in-universe NFL TCG.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

no i meant the one with the tops that create unreasonably large forces
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

no i meant the one with the tops that create unreasonably large forces

yeah
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

the nfl's fucking weird
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

It's coming along, problem is It is VERY vague, rulewise, and that could be tricky, and i can't add much else to it for a Sheet, it would be like the wild west, and players would have to self manage.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

welp
someone send emp a pound of narcotics and a ransom note
carrot cakeu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

the nfl's fucking weird

The NFL is completely normal and great in every way and has zero harmful qualities.*

*This comment has been successfully edited by the NFL to fit NFL guidelines. This comment is copyrighted by the NFL Corporation and all NFL subsidiarie.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Kyoko also has her chains though. It might be that her spear is made of chains like Mami's guns are made of ribbons, in which case she doesn't spam them simply because it's not her style.
Mami and Sayaka had the same ability called Weapon Art. It allowed them to summon an infinite number of their chosen weapons. Homura had the Weapon draw ability, which let her store an unlimited number of weapons and items.
Where is this? I'd be interested to read the source.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Suddenly, Alan/is is having a plot.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

If you finally feel like you want to RP at any point, I'll be ready. Seattle is wide and open for adventures and stringent corporatism.

I'm getting back into the swing of things so... Yeah. Eventually I'll get to that point. Eventually. Seattle sounds cool as heck though, so I'm looking forward to it.

Fate/Whatever except with less rules (no arbitrary classes), less restrictions (Nicholas Cage is permitted), less sanity (JFK can do drive-bys on a segway) and it's based off of a pro-wrestling tournament, so the prize is the Holy Grail which has somehow been melted down and recast into the WWE Heavyweight Championship Belt.

Welp. Unless a ton of people yell at me, I'm definitely going with this. It sounds cool as heck and will probably be a ton of fun. Or at least pretty damn silly, which is close enough. It especially helps that my knowledge of Fate/Stay is next to none, so I can't be corrupted with visions of how it's supposed to go. Of course this means no monstergrills but eh. Who cares about them anyways?

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[sound of both elf and sb's rapidly increasing murderous intent]
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 1196 1197 [1198] 1199 1200 ... 1328