Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 923518 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...
« Reply #7845 on: January 22, 2016, 04:38:11 pm »

Wrong, the apex was #1. All of them have been downhill ever since.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7846 on: January 22, 2016, 04:39:03 pm »

It's literally anything other than High School RP #73. So hush.
Sequels past #4 always degrade the series. it's a known fact.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7847 on: January 22, 2016, 04:43:45 pm »

Wrong, the apex was #1. All of them have been downhill ever since.

#1 suffered from shoddy production values and inexperienced roleplayers. Plus when Roleplayer #4894523 had that accident and returned, it was obvious they never could put the same enthusiasm into it.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7848 on: January 22, 2016, 04:45:55 pm »

Fuck you, I always do my best.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7849 on: January 22, 2016, 05:34:50 pm »

To this debate:
Potato.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7852 on: January 22, 2016, 08:53:05 pm »

As some may have noticed earlier today, I'm having technical issues with my PC. I'll continue the Ember fight tomorrow.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7854 on: January 22, 2016, 09:25:43 pm »

dear god, I take what I said back if that is the sort of superhero world we are getting into.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7855 on: January 22, 2016, 09:27:38 pm »

HAH
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7856 on: January 22, 2016, 09:34:29 pm »

HAH
seriously, this is hardcore stuff right here.
Quote from: The linked thread.
The French Frotteur, aside from being a ridiculous stereotype, was your classic 'Living Rubber' hero. Only he took the 'rubber' part a little bit more seriously.

For his backstory, he was a former French latex magnate who, upon testing their new full-body model, became fused due to cosmic radiation. Realizing that he needed to use these powers for good, he began creeping villains the hell out by rubbing up against them and saying creepy things in French.

The player? A small French girl. Eagerly describing the horrible, horrible things this 'hero' did in the name of justice.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7857 on: January 22, 2016, 09:42:12 pm »

I already have a hero concept I have been sitting on, "Literally unlimited minions" a person of currenty undetermined everything whose only power is to summon a limitless supply of adorable useless, idiotic weak slimes at a location of his choosing, (without telefragging of course), enhancements of this power eventually make them somewhat useful, and statwise they all have 1 or 0 in every stat where applicable.

He is based on the wonderful game magicmaker, where through a combination of spells, you can flood the map with 1 health 1 damage minions, and an old TG post about a wizard who uses animated coins to perform tasks.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7858 on: January 22, 2016, 09:47:58 pm »

I already have a hero concept I have been sitting on, "Literally unlimited minions" a person of currenty undetermined everything whose only power is to summon a limitless supply of adorable useless, idiotic weak slimes at a location of his choosing, (without telefragging of course), enhancements of this power eventually make them somewhat useful, and statwise they all have 1 or 0 in every stat where applicable.

He is based on the wonderful game magicmaker, where through a combination of spells, you can flood the map with 1 health 1 damage minions, and an old TG post about a wizard who uses animated coins to perform tasks.
Didn't the TG post culminate in a short story about heroes exploring the person's castle after he became old and decrepit?

On my side, I think I'd like to go with a concept that's very narrow but has a lot of versatility. like being able to refill things, or being able to control one in spheres of anything.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7859 on: January 22, 2016, 09:55:28 pm »

If it did Link me, I can't find anything other than the initial post.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 522 523 [524] 525 526 ... 1328