Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 917973 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Accepting players.
« Reply #2820 on: November 21, 2015, 06:59:22 pm »

is it similar to the concept of novakids?
The initial concept came from them. But there's also a good bit of influence from a similar character in Undertale.
wait what
is alan going to have an uncomfortable experience
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: November 21, 2015, 10:59:04 pm »

Maybe you guys should check with the GM if the ADAM injection will actually do anything...?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: November 21, 2015, 11:02:55 pm »

Meh, I'll probably use it as a crafting component and have ENG, Periw, and/or Motya help, like an ADAM screen in the visor fed with a small blood supply from Dackly that in turn filters/concentrates her petrification.

But first I'll have Motya use his science to see if it will just flat out work for bio-augmentation for the powersuit itself.

Or I could just take Dackly, the Power Armor, the bandana, the Junk and the ADAM to GearM tomorrow and recruit a scientist or two to work it out.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 11:08:49 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: November 21, 2015, 11:21:14 pm »

Survey says that Adam is what allows plasmids to work. So, if Dackly injects herself with adam, then she can, by proxy, use plasmids.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: November 21, 2015, 11:30:35 pm »

Thought, Phazon is organic in nature, ADAM replaces normal cells with genetically altered cells, and there are opportunities to go to both Rapture and an abandoned pirate mining facility.

I may just hold on to the ADAM and have Periw use gem tech lenses to enhance and alter Dackly's Gaze ability in the power armor, then get enough research together over the course of several plots to make Plazon gear.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: November 21, 2015, 11:46:46 pm »

But first I'll have Motya use his science to see if it will just flat out work for bio-augmentation for the powersuit itself.

If the powersuit is mostly/partly organic I can't see why it wouldn't work. But then you run into the usual problems with living armour which can be quite severe and disgusting. Waste disposal is the least of your worries.

Survey says that Adam is what allows plasmids to work. So, if Dackly injects herself with adam, then she can, by proxy, use plasmids.

Pretty sure you need EVE on top of that to get Plasmids to actually do anything. Plus ADAM by itself would just heal wounds and regrow limbs. You need to tinker with it genetically to produce Plasmids with specific abilities... Or at least I believe that it's something along those lines?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: November 21, 2015, 11:54:17 pm »

If the powersuit is mostly/partly organic I can't see why it wouldn't work. But then you run into the usual problems with living armour which can be quite severe and disgusting. Waste disposal is the least of your worries.

Pretty sure you need EVE on top of that to get Plasmids to actually do anything. Plus ADAM by itself would just heal wounds and regrow limbs. You need to tinker with it genetically to produce Plasmids with specific abilities... Or at least I believe that it's something along those lines?

Well technically, Waste Disposal IS the worst case scenario...

If I can get back Phazy, I may be able to alter it's disposition, since while physically it is highly acidic, mentally, it is just 'Energetic'

Specially designed Plasmid + Phazy + Better Disposition = Super Bio-Stone Armor and equipment.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: November 22, 2015, 12:01:30 am »

Well technically, Waste Disposal IS the worst case scenario...

I don't know. I can certainly think of worse things than Waste Disposal. That can be made simple and relatively clean after all... And involve absolutely no tentacles.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: November 22, 2015, 12:06:06 am »

Depends what the suit considers waste, is what I meant.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: November 22, 2015, 12:09:47 am »

Depends what the suit considers waste, is what I meant.
If the suit decides She is waste and Dumps her, Not much of a problem, If the Suit decides we are all Waste's Of space need to be Removed from existence...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: November 22, 2015, 12:11:38 am »

And involve absolutely no tentacles.
No. Nope. Out. Get out. Off the thread. Pack your stuff and leave. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
Black lives matter.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: November 22, 2015, 12:12:33 am »

hey, just a thought here, but we are already combining human tech like mad, along with magic and magiscience.
how much harder can gemtech be?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: November 22, 2015, 12:13:42 am »

hey, just a thought here, but we are already combining human tech like mad, along with magic and magiscience.
how much harder can gemtech be?
Much Harder then you, Like Diamond hard.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: November 22, 2015, 12:15:54 am »

Like Sanure said, Gozer is more likely to figure it out than ENG.

And technically he did make it work, he just didn't make it work correctly.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: November 22, 2015, 12:24:44 am »

where did sanure say this? quote the post please.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 1328