Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 916168 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Accepting players.
« Reply #2190 on: November 15, 2015, 05:10:44 pm »

Magic? Also, The beast has a RES of 5 that I am not actively using. >.>
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: November 15, 2015, 05:11:25 pm »

Beast is immune to Petrify, Stun, and Action lock. It can be poisoned, it can be feared, and it can be hurt.

EDIT: If you had someone who could inflict Doom on it you could kill it like that as well.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: November 15, 2015, 05:12:17 pm »

Choo did it again, San, focus is meant to hit at the end of the round :'(
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: November 15, 2015, 05:12:27 pm »

And a perk that halves all damage, yes.
And Gozer 'n' Dackly don't have high enough SYN for magic to be much use, I think.
Beast is immune to Petrify, Stun, and Action lock. It can be poisoned, it can be feared, and it can be hurt.

EDIT: If you had someone who could inflict Doom on it you could kill it like that as well.
But we don't, so the point is moot.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: November 15, 2015, 05:14:35 pm »

Sorry Hector. I left The focus active for you so double hit next turn?

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: November 15, 2015, 05:16:50 pm »

And Dackly has failed every single poison roll this game. It is completely asinine to think that Dackly's Snakebutt could even Damage it, much less poison it.  If it can be poisoned, D&G wouldn't be able to do it.

And the friggen thing is covered in phazon, I'm not taking the shmuck bait to bite into it.  You and elf spend literally all game beating that into me.

Dackly does not have the fear item, so it is a moot point.

And once again, 1d4 damage is less hurt and more "Slapping a Battleship with a fish." amnd since it cannot be stunned, the diplomacy debuff doesn't proc either.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: November 15, 2015, 05:17:08 pm »

NP. I could just let it attack next turn when I use it in future, but I'd want a much better critical hit chance :P say 33% increase as opposed to the current 10%? I am giving up a turn, after all...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: November 15, 2015, 05:20:11 pm »

You have team mates that can buff your attacks. The damage back only works on Physical Melee. You can still use petrify on it (minus the effect for) 1d4+6 Magic damage...

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: November 15, 2015, 05:21:29 pm »

Which is then halved and reduced to zero even on a max roll, yes.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: November 15, 2015, 05:21:45 pm »

Does petrification's Statue on death still proc if I get the last hit?

*EDIT NOW I FUCKING REMEMBER WHY I REZZED BISNIF, HIS SWEET AS HELL DEBUFF ACID ARROW, YOU KEEP THAT UP MANG!

If Me and Bisnif doubleteam with with repeated Acid Arrow and Petrify to reduce it's RES score, we should have this down in no time.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 05:23:31 pm by Shadestyle »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: November 15, 2015, 05:22:13 pm »

How the hell is it reduced to 0? I'm not even counting it's RES for this battle.

@Shadestyle, Yes.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: November 15, 2015, 05:23:08 pm »

Then why put the RES there in the first place? It's one of the reasons I thought this thing was powerful, but now it turns out that nope it actually can't block for shit.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: November 15, 2015, 05:24:16 pm »

I thought I even said I didn't count it's RES? Anyways, to remove confusion, I put a status on the Beast stating No Resistance.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: November 15, 2015, 05:25:39 pm »

that would've been nice to know before i got so worried about this being completely hopeless, y'know

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 1328