Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 917419 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Accepting players.
« Reply #570 on: November 01, 2015, 03:06:48 pm »

He could be a fake Ridley, but that does not necessarily imply he's not as powerful or tough as Ridley.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: November 01, 2015, 03:07:46 pm »

He could be a fake Ridley, but that does not necessarily imply he's not as powerful or tough as Ridley.
We can still hit him in critical points or Death By A Thousand Cuts.
Is this Ridley organic or metal?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: November 01, 2015, 03:12:15 pm »

Why are you asking these questions OOC? Given your character's present actions and conduct, I don't think you can be trusted not to use it IC.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: November 01, 2015, 03:13:07 pm »

He is....Ridley.

Honestly, I don't actually know and Sanure ain't telling.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: November 01, 2015, 03:15:07 pm »

Why are you asking these questions OOC? Given your character's present actions and conduct, I don't think you can be trusted not to use it IC.
That does make sense, IF it wasn't something that would be clear IC anyway that simply wasn't mentioned.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 01, 2015, 03:16:53 pm »

That does make sense, IF it wasn't something that would be clear IC anyway that simply wasn't mentioned.
Well it could easily be a Terminator-esque thing, or a Blade Runner-esque thing or any other-esque thing in which non-organic things pass themselves off as organic, so no.

Equally so, we weren't exactly paying attention to Samus because of the Metroid, so could easily have missed getting a good look at Ridley. So again, no.

Edit: I apologise for the frustratedness, but this come from my lack of understanding why you continue Alan's meta-knowledge and behaviour, despite the GMs having had to smooth over your character breaking smashing nuking the fourth wall, and you have been told that it is hurting some other players enjoyment of the game, on top of the GMs being nonplussed.

So, please make me understand so I'm not baffled by it so much.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 03:29:11 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: November 01, 2015, 03:37:12 pm »

San, did Glory of the Golden Ankh not get proc'd or did it just not help anyone? Also, is my defensive action good?
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: November 01, 2015, 03:40:21 pm »

Wait, did Garnt's Jolly Cooperation and Glory save Mio's God Hand from null damage? :P

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 01, 2015, 03:52:37 pm »

Well it could easily be a Terminator-esque thing, or a Blade Runner-esque thing or any other-esque thing in which non-organic things pass themselves off as organic, so no.

Equally so, we weren't exactly paying attention to Samus because of the Metroid, so could easily have missed getting a good look at Ridley. So again, no.

Edit: I apologise for the frustratedness, but this come from my lack of understanding why you continue Alan's meta-knowledge and behaviour, despite the GMs having had to smooth over your character breaking smashing nuking the fourth wall, and you have been told that it is hurting some other players enjoyment of the game, on top of the GMs being nonplussed.

So, please make me understand so I'm not baffled by it so much.
Uh, no, Ridley is not the Terminator.  When he is a robot you know he is a robot.

Look, it's just not in character for him to not notice this stuff, it's in his backstory that he's from a very this-like Earth, and the GM just ICly threatened him with a suddenly moving rock, thus tacitly acknowledging the existence of said.  Ugh, I don't know.  But the point is, he did drop the subject until the GM threatened him with a rock for trying not to split the party, and then he muttered under his breath.  I mean, seriously.
Also, he's self-identified as a D&D sorcerer, how do you expect him to not be a nerd?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 03:56:20 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 01, 2015, 03:54:35 pm »

yes my slaves
buff mio so she can kill this metroid
buff miooooo

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: November 01, 2015, 03:55:43 pm »

Garnt passively buffs everyone but himself, so there's that.
+2 probably won't make a huge difference, but it is there.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: November 01, 2015, 04:12:10 pm »

I thought the rock dropped since I wanted it anyway, which would make it a suspicious coincidence.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: November 01, 2015, 04:17:59 pm »

He means the second one. That was me telling him to stop breaking the fourth wall IC.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: November 01, 2015, 04:19:26 pm »

dammit bisnif
you've doomed us all
not in a funny way, either

you literally might have caused a wipe

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: November 01, 2015, 04:21:05 pm »

Awesome points to Bisnif. these do nothing, just say your awesome for that.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 1328