Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 917754 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Accepting players.
« Reply #2700 on: November 20, 2015, 11:38:08 pm »

Novakid. Also, kirol has been added to ENG's profile. Please evaluate.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: November 20, 2015, 11:38:51 pm »

Which part didn't you get? I had a character in Starbound Named Psymund Deathdealer, who sold Weapons taken from abandoned Asteroid Field research laboratories, which he sold to the public from an on planet Skyscraper Known as the "Ultracorp Building" And at one point we had a hacker before the days of Bans actually working who caused havoc until we banded together and got him off permanently through a series of complex in and out of game actions while working wiht the Admin, this earned me a co-adminship for Going beyond the call of duty, and everything was at peace.

I also had a Massive Starship named "That Dirty Hooker Stole My Wallet" Which was also printed in Flowing Castlevania Font on the side of the ship's window in tinted glass, which was the pride of the ship.

I miss that ship so much... *Sheds silent tear.*
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: November 20, 2015, 11:57:24 pm »

Shade.. Y u no tell us this?
Also Sanure, what is your judgement on my statting for kirol?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 11:59:29 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: November 21, 2015, 12:02:49 am »

Link?
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: November 21, 2015, 12:03:38 am »

It was added to ENG's profile. Go look at it.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: November 21, 2015, 12:11:53 am »

Lower it's total stats to 20 and it will work good.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: November 21, 2015, 12:14:23 am »

But it's stats are at 18, I can't lower it to 20! I can only raise it!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: November 21, 2015, 12:15:48 am »

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 12:17:43 am by Shadestyle »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: November 21, 2015, 12:22:04 am »

Bravo shadestyle, a story for the ages! May this thread never die and everyone bask in the glory of your tale!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: November 21, 2015, 12:48:35 am »

Oh, and his gear set, Black Cowboy hat, Purple Back Lantern on a stick, Twin Uzi's, Twin Cluster Sticky Grenade launchers, 1 Rocket launcher, and his Namesake, the "Deathdealer", a modded megaman Arm cannon that fired a High Velocity Stream of Plasma grenades in a straight line, with a capacity of about 50 in 5 seconds, with a 1 minute recharge time, and a Gravity Bubble which allowed him to float around like a God of death with the grace of a Fairy.

While this wasn't on server, I also modded a tech just for him that was functionally Grind Boots.

And with the voice of this guy

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 01:04:56 am by Shadestyle »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: November 21, 2015, 06:20:35 am »

also san where is big saving multiverse plot nao ;-;

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: November 21, 2015, 06:37:00 am »

RP now. Saving universe later, after the Player plots that are submitted right now finish.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: November 21, 2015, 07:47:05 am »

So who is getting their character plots first? I can see Ian and big daddy as two potential targets, with Alan as a third.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: November 21, 2015, 09:06:17 am »

Depends on if elf and me get full plot info from them. I know USEC, KJ, Projeck?, and Blue all want to run a plot.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: November 21, 2015, 09:11:42 am »

I don't know what Alan's going to do, really.
It depends on the bartender.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 1328