Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 917701 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Accepting players.
« Reply #2685 on: November 20, 2015, 10:54:09 pm »

I think he was just critical though, maybe being kept alive by the phazon for whatever reason.

Though that does raise some interesting questions for once Operation Pirate's Booty is initialized, since didn't they grow phazon in living things as part of their experiments in canon?
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: November 20, 2015, 10:55:38 pm »

Yes they did.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: November 20, 2015, 11:00:18 pm »

Now I have a problem. Kirol counts as a creature, right? That means it is now ENG's summon technically. Which in turn means I need to stat it out and add crap with your permission.
By the way, since it is completely tech based, can it's summon stat be INT In place of SYN?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: November 20, 2015, 11:01:27 pm »

Wouldn't Kirol be an independent like Samus, with it's own set of weak but PC equivalent stats?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: November 20, 2015, 11:02:50 pm »

Now I have a problem. Kirol counts as a creature, right? That means it is now ENG's summon technically. Which in turn means I need to stat it out and add crap with your permission.
By the way, since it is completely tech based, can it's summon stat be INT In place of SYN?
It's already Perma-Summoned, What more can you ask for? Besides Seizure is probably stating already...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: November 20, 2015, 11:03:34 pm »

Might not reply. going to bed
No sig yet

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: November 20, 2015, 11:03:39 pm »

Ian and Kirol must me metal buddies.

Also, I never thought I'd sympathies with GWG's anger at having ridiculous amounts of posts to look through.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: November 20, 2015, 11:04:34 pm »

Kirol is a seperate entity all together, and doesn't get summoned. Though if you want to stat him up for use as an NPC, then go ahead :)
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: November 20, 2015, 11:05:02 pm »

It's already Perma-Summoned, What more can you ask for? Besides Seizure is probably stating already...

The name is Sanure, not Seizure.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: November 20, 2015, 11:08:44 pm »

The name is Sanure, not Seizure.
Sorry.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: November 20, 2015, 11:10:01 pm »

Dangit.  I so want Alan to meet Mona.
I also want him to talk to Star Girl more.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2696 on: November 20, 2015, 11:16:36 pm »

Dangit.  I so want Alan to meet Mona.
I also want him to talk to Star Girl more.
I think that we'll be coming back to the station later on so there will be plenty of time.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: November 20, 2015, 11:32:13 pm »

Star girl from Starbound?

Reminds me of my old Character, Psymund Deathdealer, the Hylotl, I'll have to tell the story of my mortal enemy some time, and how I defeated the hacker known as "Good" Captain Cannabis. with the help of an entire server, and how I founded Ultracorp to provide weapons taken fresh from the Asteroid fields at prices starting at free and ending at around 1000 Pixels, and my illegal weapon smuggling was not only condoned, but Revered and Honorated publicly by that galaxy's president, Kissbiter the Floran, for providing valuable munitions to the public to defend against horrible creatures of varying degrees of sapiency.

Psymund 'Deathdealer' Seashot, CEO of Ultracorp, "Free Innovation, For Everyone"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: November 20, 2015, 11:33:08 pm »

what
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 178 179 [180] 181 182 ... 1328