Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1312 1313 [1314] 1315 1316 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 920126 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...
« Reply #19695 on: June 12, 2016, 12:36:05 pm »

siiiigh

time to rework sadgod's sheet again and/or write up a post asking for higher caps

because having that perk is currently entirely fucking pointless and I'm kind of mad about having to rework a character for the third time
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 12:47:39 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19696 on: June 13, 2016, 12:59:20 am »

oh hey, simuna has 2 unspent ap

Perfect Freeze: She's waited long enough. There's the opportunity. She takes it. Simuna must be in combat for 4 turns in order to use this action. Deals 100% more damage after the effect of any buff. 4 turn cooldown.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19697 on: June 13, 2016, 02:16:14 am »

Still need to nerf the nerfs.  Or something.  It's 3 AM, I am not coherent right now.  Blehhh.  Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.  But mostly later today instead.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #19698 on: June 13, 2016, 04:53:57 am »

...Did you not read the "Non-negotiable" part of it?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19699 on: June 13, 2016, 10:48:42 am »

Did I mention the bit where it was 3 AM when I posted that?  I'm going to apply them later today, was what I was trying to get across with that.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19701 on: June 17, 2016, 10:00:06 pm »

rule update approved by both GMs:

New stat cap calculation is 1.5(Level)+5. this means you all have new stat caps.

Level 1 is 6
Level 2 is 8
Level 3 is 9
Level 4 is 11
Level 5 is 13
Level 6 is 14

As you can see every even level raises the cap by 2, while odd levels raise it by 1.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #19702 on: June 17, 2016, 10:09:53 pm »

... What's the point?

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19703 on: June 17, 2016, 10:17:23 pm »

It's for balance. Higher stat caps.

Also, Stat booster caps are getting a hard cap now. As soon as it's determined :3
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19704 on: June 17, 2016, 10:18:32 pm »

I think I'm missing a crucial point here, why does that make anything more balanced?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #19705 on: June 17, 2016, 10:28:40 pm »

the GMs didn't like the fact that +stat perks disobeyed caps because a certain someone abused it, so those perks were getting nerfed

i discussed it with the GMs, and we decided that as a compromise, stat caps in general would go up so people could still specialize their characters with those limits in place (since all the +stat perk was doing if it didn't break the cap was allowing characters to raise tertiary or dump stats higher, which rendered them basically useless)
GM of Trespassers V2.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19706 on: June 17, 2016, 11:15:35 pm »

Stat Booster Nerf: +stat perks obey statcaps. You are restricted to 1 +Stat booster. This is because of the abuse. We have a character with three stat boosters :I this is not cool when you only have 6 stats.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19707 on: June 17, 2016, 11:18:12 pm »

I am not going to respond to this right now because it would inevitably result in a rage-related flameout that I would rather not have.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19708 on: June 18, 2016, 12:20:15 am »

Why not just say stat boosters obey caps like any reasonable person would assume?

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19709 on: June 18, 2016, 12:38:54 am »

Because it was abused. When you have three stat boosters, you have three stats always capped at max.

Pages: 1 ... 1312 1313 [1314] 1315 1316 ... 1328