Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1273 1274 [1275] 1276 1277 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 915821 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

A while?  At least a couple weeks.

Maybe a month.

Nobody's been really keeping a shipboard day/night cycle though.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

iirc it's been a number of months, quite a while ago
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

iirc it's been a number of months, quite a while ago
Really?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i distinctly remember this discussion came up when we discussed the validity of eirika/mio to someone
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

fume ultra greatsword could block while attacking back in 2, not sure if that's the case in 3
It does. There's this webm of an enemy unleashing a flurry of blows at a player using it, only for their attack to block it before utterly crushing them.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Spoiler: Minor abilities (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:05:07 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

why not
save her for until you can do the 2hu plot
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

because the 2hu plot is going to be in like four rounds
main plot -> another subplot round (where i'll be doing a Fate plot) -> main plot -> more subs
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[falls over]
time to lower my expectations so that they don't rise to the point where even shakespearean levels of writing quality wouldn't live up to the hype
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

well unless someone else wants to GM a touhou plot

or if I'm allowed to run more than one but iunno

edit: or i could just run the touhou plot first, but the main issue is that one is more "finished" than the other
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 12:51:06 am by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

then i'll make it finished
[ooooh mannn]
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

plot where you fight artorias, ornstein, ciaran, gough, havel, fume knight, sir alonne and burnt ivory king at the same time when
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ipex guginol
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

why can't we love them instead
embrace them
care for them
huh
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 1273 1274 [1275] 1276 1277 ... 1328