Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1200 1201 [1202] 1203 1204 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 920693 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Kyoko also has her chains though. It might be that her spear is made of chains like Mami's guns are made of ribbons, in which case she doesn't spam them simply because it's not her style.
Mami and Sayaka had the same ability called Weapon Art. It allowed them to summon an infinite number of their chosen weapons. Homura had the Weapon draw ability, which let her store an unlimited number of weapons and items.
Where is this? I'd be interested to read the source.
I got my sources mixed up. Mami tomoe can summon an infinite number of ribbons, which she then trained to form into muskets and ammunition. Sayaka Miki can summon an unlimited number of Sabers, as that is her power. Homura Akemi can store an infinite number of items in her shield, as well as the ability to stop time.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

So Can they Produce fusion reagents or Can't they? My craft-lust demands to know.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

still need to decide what would happen if Haruka had her gunlance petrified

i feel like it'd sap a fair amount of energy, since dissolving the thing afterward probably helps reclaim it and her true magical ability is the dolls, not the weapon (sort of like kyoko's "real" power is the chains)

at this point I'd just ask for a GM rule, but my thought would be "yes, but might not be the greatest plan unless we find a way to obtain more grief seeds"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

I am just loath to hoard the support skills to myself, considering how much loot has been handed out thus far.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

you could have gozer and dackly ask IC yanno
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

I did.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

i meant like, specifically asking about the meguca weapons

edit: haruka currently has very little incentive to actually get new gear as mentioned earlier, so the thought wouldn't really strike her unless she was prompted
GM of Trespassers V2.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Added that.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What? You don't want to see genderbent!JFK get into a slap-fight with a male Madame Curie?
Well... there are other options, all of which are kinda morbid because my hypochondria's gone into overdrive again thanks to finding out that I have mild neutropenia again (probably from accidentally inhaling insecticide for a few days before the blood test).
  • Charon Airways: You are dead. You've been dead for, how long now? Hard to keep track of it. You'd think it'd be important, remembering when you died, apparently not. Anyway, you work in New Arrivals, in other words, the recently dead, guiding them to their final resting place. Okay, not quite, the arrows on the floor are pretty clear, condescendingly so even, for the flight into the afterlife proper. They don't need people to help dried paint.

What they do need, are people to keep the dead pacified, for the dead carry mementos with them, a locket reminding them of those who still live, a book they never quite finished writing, the articles that define their thoughts and regrets, and it better be carry-on luggage. No, fuck you, you are not taking armies of clay soldiers with you, no I do not care who you are. No, no, no, stop that, stop that, why are you even trying to smuggle that through? Hey! You two! Stop that, the afterlife is not Wrestlemania so please put down that damn chair!

Welcome to customs, it's just like Border Security but everyone's dead, so they've all stopped giving a fuck.
  • Purgatory - A Queue's Tale: Death is coming. That's what the signs say. He's certainly taking his sweet time. See, there is but a single Reaper, who who ushers the dead to the Great Beyond. Innumerable people die. Seeing the problem here? It certainly doesn't help that everyone has to fill out a bloody survey afterwards.

There is a queue. Singular. A queue to see the Reaper, to progress to the great beyond. No trials, no judgement. No heart and feather, no last judgement. Just forms, oh so many forms. So of course, there's a backlog, a incredibly long backlog, one that is growing with each passing instant. Not content with just sitting and waiting, your fellow denizens have started faffing about. Entire swathes of this seemingly endless waiting room have stripped for parts to build great cities and towers that stretch all the way to the heavens. Chariots, driven by motorcycles rumble past as modern gladiators fire upon each other with makeshift rifles. Pirates sail upon the high seas created from the limitless water of the water coolers, while beach goers party along the shores.

Welcome to Purgatory, please enjoy your stay, because it's going to be a long one.
  • Permafrost: You were ill. Perhaps even dead, not that the two are too different anymore. They froze you, kept your body preserved, until a later time, until you could be revived, until you could live the life that the world so cruelly denied you. The optimists said it'd be a mere matter of decades, the pessimists never, but they all agreed that, given a chance, even the most minuscule of chances, it'd be worth it, what is there to lose after all?

And so, in your frozen slumber, you rested, oblivious to the changing world around you. It is now the year, uh, well they changed the date system, so it's really hard to tell. Probably not next Tuesday though, judging by what's happening. Neural interfaces hijack dreams, using dissociative states to process data, now humans rest during the day, their work taking place in half-remembered dreams. Lurking in the dyson spheres and drones above are an Exiled God, the AI that once ran the world, and having left office due to its subjects being uncomfortable with being ruled by an automaton, now spreads cross the stars, bitter but still willing to help. The buildings are alive, compressed mycelium for flesh, repair fluid for blood, and self-cooling metamaterials for skin.

Few people you remember are still alive.

The cryogenics firms have not been idle, they invested, and you have enough cash to etch out a comfortable living, in a world you no longer recognize. So basically, you're just going to form close connections to everyone else going through the same circumstances with you as people do, find out that your brain is a copy of the original, answer the philosophical ramifications of that with a resounding "meh", and then spend all your time faffing about with newfound friends.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 06:24:56 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

[obligatory bringing up of grim fandango in regards to its similar theme to charon airways]
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sort of, it's closer to Border Security except with less sanity.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

couldn't the purgatory game just have a system where a whole bunch of willing souls basically get the reaper's job for a week or so and in return they get to have more street cred or something like that when they eventually do go to afterlife town

it would probably bring the backlog down, with the having-more-than-just-the-one-git-to-file-the-infinite-amount-of-paper-work thing
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

the eternal struggle of having far more character ideas than character slots

I sort of want to stat out two characters of mine.

The first would be a mech pilot, though in her 'verse the mechs are more of power armor. (Think something like Infinite Stratos, but with less harem and more trying to become the god of a plane by beating everyone in mech-to-mech combat.) Her mech focuses on armor and firepower, so she'd pretty much act like an artillery platform, raining down high damage AoE attacks and bulking most stuff thrown at her, along with a fair amount of melee ability to discourage people getting close. If I had to compare her to an existing character, I'd say Yamal with firepower instead of regen.

The second one would be a Servant from the Fate universe (a Counter Guardian, if you know what's important about that distinction.) He'd be an odd sort of counterattack-focused tank, probably with middling bulk but decent damage negation and a perk (or two) based on his Noble Phantasm, which allows immediate counterstrikes on anyone who hits him and is within his (fairly long) melee range, along with some support abilities in the form of rune magic. 
GM of Trespassers V2.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Her mech focuses on armor and firepower, so she'd pretty much act like an artillery platform
"I existed first you fuck"
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

??
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 1200 1201 [1202] 1203 1204 ... 1328