Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

Author Topic: Communism Simulator Mafia | Game Over - Scum win  (Read 28627 times)

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia (11/11)
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2015, 08:55:12 pm »

@meggas Oh I was playing a character. Probably played north of 300 games. Just having fun here. You should check out the vengeful game. It was hilarious.

@filipk I can not read minds unfortunately. What is it you are suggesting flabort is doing. I would rather not put words in your mouth. (Even though the implication might be clear).

Also why no vote?
Or not it's cool.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2015, 09:02:07 pm »

Arcvasti What is the best way to cause scum to slip and reveal some tells, in your opinion?

The best way to expose filthy traitor scum is to turn headlights of the Motherland upon them and go full throttle. True measure of man/woman/goat is when country truck is bearing down upon them full speed ahead. Anything else is just words.

AbstractTraitorHero, is there any particular reason why you join bandwagon against Jiokuy so quickly? Is perhaps no big deal, suspicions are fuzzy like bear right now. But perhaps is indeed big deal. Explain, please.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2015, 09:04:15 pm »

no one's father, I'm joint this communist society cause the man who killed my father pleaded the second and walked free.

ATH your flip flops and teaming up in RVS make me think your scum, but those issues were not brought up in your BM game so I'll overlook them for now Don't do it again Because it looks like you are trying to not stand out which is scummy.

@meggas Oh I was playing a character. Probably played north of 300 games. Just having fun here. You should check out the vengeful game. It was hilarious.

@filipk I can not read minds unfortunately. What is it you are suggesting flabort is doing. I would rather not put words in your mouth. (Even though the implication might be clear).

Also why no vote?
Im not implying anything you are constructing an imply which makes you look scummy,  and no vote because it's just a feeling at the moment and flip flopping all around is bad play.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2015, 09:08:18 pm »

no one's father, I'm joint this communist society cause the man who killed my father pleaded the second and walked free.

ATH your flip flops and teaming up in RVS make me think your scum, but those issues were not brought up in your BM game so I'll overlook them for now Don't do it again Because it looks like you are trying to not stand out which is scummy.

Also why no vote?
Im not implying anything you are constructing an imply which makes you look scummy,  and no vote because it's just a feeling at the moment and flip flopping all around is bad play.
it's random voting time im gonna start preassuring others soon like right now.

roo
Your a FIlthy Democrat traitor and you know it who is most suspicious you right now roo you tell me
Also Democracy or communism?(question for everyone)

((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2015, 09:12:04 pm »

It was detailed in the OP, but once one or more people die, we can confirm townies by seeing who's votes don't count, which requires we try to tie the votes and prevent people from being lynched; day 1 obviously we should stick with the tradition of No No-Lynches, but the there are other strategies to see who's votes don't count. Nor will this vote mechanic matter or help us today. So... day 2 we try to see which two people have lost their votes by building three equally sized wagons, or something like that. Day 3 we try to lynch someone who still had their vote day 2. While still going about our regular buisness of scum hunting, following tells and cracking down on weak cases. Honestly, I think the Democrats get more advantage from it than the Communists.

The concept of Communism is "from each according to his abilities", so while voting does exist even in a communist regime, not everyone's votes are considered equal. Very few citizens have the right to decide their own votes, which is why this situation fits perfectly.
I didn't ask how it works, only how we could use it against the democrats

flabort the problem with your idea is the mafia vote swap thingy, if that happens what do you think the town should do?

Idk man. I think (and still kinda do) you are implying that he was scum constructing a bad plan for town. That is how it read to me anyways. Especially with the blue before the sentence. I guess I'll take your word for it that it is just a feeling.

Hmmmmm filip to me it looks like you're filp floping more than ath. Ath has yet to place a single real vote as we are still in rvs. You look to be trying extra hard to be serious and townie.
Or not it's cool.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2015, 09:16:09 pm »

I didn't ask how it works, only how we could use it against the democrats

flabort the problem with your idea is the mafia vote swap thingy, if that happens what do you think the town should do?
Well, I can't think of how to use it against the scum; it's just too unfair of a mechanic to turn around easily.
If the mafia use their vote swap, then we carry on as normal as if the mechanic didn't exist.

Arcvasti What is the best way to cause scum to slip and reveal some tells, in your opinion?

The best way to expose filthy traitor scum is to turn headlights of the Motherland upon them and go full throttle. True measure of man/woman/goat is when country truck is bearing down upon them full speed ahead. Anything else is just words.
How do you plan on turning headlights towards traitor scum without words behind wheel of truck to keep it turning towards filthy democrats when they duck out of country truck's way?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2015, 09:16:15 pm »

unvote

I need to think a bit.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2015, 09:23:14 pm »

@peeps stuff is happening. Feel free to comment on it. (That is totally not me saying I would like your insight).
Or not it's cool.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2015, 11:26:34 pm »

TDS Where are you going with the line of questioning you are about to start?

Nowhere.

Joking aside, I'll have questions and replies written tomorrow.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia | Down With the Democrats! (11/11)
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2015, 11:42:24 am »

Sure is quiet around here...

Fillipk:  How does ATH's flip flops and teaming make it seem like he's trying not to stand out?
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2015, 12:27:29 pm »

PFP
TDS Where are you going with the line of questioning you are about to start?

Nowhere.

Joking aside, I'll have questions and replies written tomorrow.
Decent. You'd better actually do that, though, or we have indecency, which is problem.

Fillipk:  How does ATH's flip flops and teaming make it seem like he's trying not to stand out?
In my opinion, it's still to early to call anything, let alone rapidly changing votes being noteworthy. If it continues, sure, but it hasn't been 12 hours yet.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2015, 05:07:34 pm »

He's voting with someone else, jumping on their random reasoning and then swapping doing the exact same thing on someone else, it doesn't generate any new content on ATH or the person he's voting.  But because this wasn't covered in the beginners game I'm overlooking it this time.

As to me flip flopping, sure maybe I am but in a way that doesn't have any chance to get someone lynched.

Only Questions lie Below

TDS - where are those questions you were talking about

Megggas - Pick one person in this game, just pick one.

Arcvasti - what do you think of ATH at the moment?

Tntey - In all your games who, in this game, has been the best scum?

Deus Asmoth - Do you have time to play this game, if so who is scum, me, ATH, or Jiokuy?

Silthuri -  What is the most memorable game you've played in?

Fillipk - Dosen't get a question from me

Roo - What gambit are trying to pull off right now?

Flabort - Why didn't you ask yourself a question?

Jiokuy - Why did you kill my father democrat scum?

ATH What do you think of Arcvasti?
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2015, 05:31:20 pm »

@filipk I wouldn't really call it a gambit. I was suspicious of you at first. I saw what you were saying, but you have to recognize that everyone moves out of rvs differently and something significant has to happen (not that significant) for everyone to be out of rvs. Do I consider the vote hops annoying? Yes. Do I think it is scummy not really. Will I vote him ifnit continues? Probably.

Do I think filipk moving from one person to another without even letting the first answer? A bit, but nothing has happened. I can't blame filipk for being eager. In fact that makes me think he is town. Hence the unvote. But I think tactically that was a mistake. Meh whatever.

TnT you can go ahead and sheep me now. This guy is scum.
Or not it's cool.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2015, 06:02:24 pm »

Megggas - Pick one person in this game, just pick one.
Ok, I pick you, fillipk.

fillipk:  What did you learn from my question?

flabort: What's your opinion of the fact that communists can't vote for the person whose vote they control?  Do you think we'll be able to make use of it to prove who's a true communist?

Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2015, 06:06:45 pm »

EBWOP:
Oops, meant, "What did you learn from my answer?"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16