Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: Communism Simulator Mafia | Game Over - Scum win  (Read 28636 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia (11/11)
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2015, 07:32:53 pm »

Day One Has Started

Everybody decide on who is polluting your free thought. The last one to vote on them will have the responsibility of ending their life, so choose wisely

Players:
TheDarkStar
Megggas
Arcvasti
Tntey
Deus Asmoth
Silthuri
Fillipk
roo
Flabort
Jiokuy
AbstractTraitorHero

Day one will end at Friday 6:30 Central Time. One extension is available.

Pm's will be going out shortly.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2015, 07:39:02 pm »

Jiokuy why did you shoot my Father?!?
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2015, 07:40:50 pm »

SORRY for last game too so guys communism how do yah feel about it Da? 
WHAT!?
jiokuy
How could you possibly betray our Communist brothers like this.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2015, 07:41:50 pm »

SORRY for last game too so guys communism how do yah feel about it Da? 
WHAT!?
jiokuy
How could you possibly betray our Communist brothers like this.
EBWODP
ROO NOT TOO

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2015, 07:48:47 pm »

Confirm Oops game started, too late to confirm. ;)

TDS Where are you going with the line of questioning you are about to start?

Meggggas How many Gs are there supposed to be? Are you threat to glorious state?

Arcvasti What is the best way to cause scum to slip and reveal some tells, in your opinion?

Tntey How much exaggeration of the facts will you accept before calling bullshit? Who is most likely to exaggerate facts, as far as you know?

Deus Asmoth Do you prefer to play as scum or town? Does your play style better fit either team?

Silthuri Woo! What's it like coming back after an absence?

Fillipk How many days do you think it will take for town to be victorious? What about if scum are victorious instead?

Roo Which players would you most like to work with on a hypothetical scum team?

Flabort Why are you always such a clever bastard?

Jiokuy What do you think about players who refuse to answer questions?

AbstractTraitorHero We will likely abbreviate this to ATH, if it's alright to you, or to Abstract. How much experience do you have, and who would you guess based on pre-game premonitions who the scum team might be?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2015, 07:49:42 pm »

Still giddy with excitement at the prospect of nuking communist sympathizers. This call for a new avatar
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2015, 08:00:07 pm »

flabort too many words that aren't 'this guy is scum lets lynch him'. Btw this guy is scum, lets lynch him.
Or not it's cool.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2015, 08:01:31 pm »

Confirm Oops game started, too late to confirm. ;)

TDS Where are you going with the line of questioning you are about to start?

Meggggas How many Gs are there supposed to be? Are you threat to glorious state?

Arcvasti What is the best way to cause scum to slip and reveal some tells, in your opinion?

Tntey How much exaggeration of the facts will you accept before calling bullshit? Who is most likely to exaggerate facts, as far as you know?

Deus Asmoth Do you prefer to play as scum or town? Does your play style better fit either team?

Silthuri Woo! What's it like coming back after an absence?

Fillipk How many days do you think it will take for town to be victorious? What about if scum are victorious instead?

Roo Which players would you most like to work with on a hypothetical scum team?

Jiokuy What do you think about players who refuse to answer questions?

AbstractTraitorHero We will likely abbreviate this to ATH, if it's alright to you, or to Abstract. How much experience do you have, and who would you guess based on pre-game premonitions who the scum team might be?
my second game ever my first was with megggas which ended like 30 maybe 40 minutes ago and I was the cop
You can also call me Mickey but Ath is fine.

Fillipk he was the game master my first game can't trust him yet and too even though he was innocent in the first game I played.
But don't worry im actually okay at this.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2015, 08:04:40 pm »

It will take the town about 3 days to be victorious otherwise the Mafia will win in...  They won't win.

Flabort how do you think the vote mechanic can be used against the democracies, wait why are we being democratic about who we kill we are communists

Answer the serious question though.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2015, 08:16:42 pm »

Why are you asking questions that the state already knows the answers to?  Are you a spy!?  I'll report you at once!

Roo:  I never got an answer for my question during my last game with you.  I know you've played several games of mafia.  Do you think you've improved since your first game?  If you had to rank yourself in skill level from 1 to 10, what ranking would you give yourself?

Flabort:  When are you gonna finally answer your own question?  You've been stalling for nearly 30 minutes!  Do you like the RVS phase of Day 1?
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2015, 08:33:44 pm »

@meggas I am really curious about why you care.
Or not it's cool.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2015, 08:40:35 pm »

my second game ever my first was with megggas which ended like 30 maybe 40 minutes ago and I was the cop
You can also call me Mickey but Ath is fine.

Fillipk he was the game master my first game can't trust him yet and too even though he was innocent in the first game I played.
But don't worry im actually okay at this.
Sounds good. Looking forward to how this plays out.

It will take the town about 3 days to be victorious otherwise the Mafia will win in...  They won't win.

Flabort how do you think the vote mechanic can be used against the democracies, wait why are we being democratic about who we kill we are communists

Answer the serious question though.
It was detailed in the OP, but once one or more people die, we can confirm townies by seeing who's votes don't count, which requires we try to tie the votes and prevent people from being lynched; day 1 obviously we should stick with the tradition of No No-Lynches, but the there are other strategies to see who's votes don't count. Nor will this vote mechanic matter or help us today. So... day 2 we try to see which two people have lost their votes by building three equally sized wagons, or something like that. Day 3 we try to lynch someone who still had their vote day 2. While still going about our regular buisness of scum hunting, following tells and cracking down on weak cases. Honestly, I think the Democrats get more advantage from it than the Communists.

The concept of Communism is "from each according to his abilities", so while voting does exist even in a communist regime, not everyone's votes are considered equal. Very few citizens have the right to decide their own votes, which is why this situation fits perfectly.
flabort too many words that aren't 'this guy is scum lets lynch him'. Btw this guy is scum, lets lynch him.
So where's my answer about who your dream scum partners are?

Why are you asking questions that the state already knows the answers to?  Are you a spy!?  I'll report you at once!

Flabort:  When are you gonna finally answer your own question?  You've been stalling for nearly 30 minutes!  Do you like the RVS phase of Day 1?
No spy! Am only wanting to live in place where am appreciated! Glory to Bolgistan, fair country of sharing! Please do not report!

I don't entirely enjoy the RVS phase, but far more than the typical vetran of the forum. It's the time when everything is uncertain, so I can be creative with my questions. As for answering my own question, right away.

Who says I am? Are they saying I am from democracy where being clever bastard is good thing?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2015, 08:47:42 pm »

It was detailed in the OP, but once one or more people die, we can confirm townies by seeing who's votes don't count, which requires we try to tie the votes and prevent people from being lynched; day 1 obviously we should stick with the tradition of No No-Lynches, but the there are other strategies to see who's votes don't count. Nor will this vote mechanic matter or help us today. So... day 2 we try to see which two people have lost their votes by building three equally sized wagons, or something like that. Day 3 we try to lynch someone who still had their vote day 2. While still going about our regular buisness of scum hunting, following tells and cracking down on weak cases. Honestly, I think the Democrats get more advantage from it than the Communists.

The concept of Communism is "from each according to his abilities", so while voting does exist even in a communist regime, not everyone's votes are considered equal. Very few citizens have the right to decide their own votes, which is why this situation fits perfectly.
I didn't ask how it works, only how we could use it against the democrats

flabort the problem with your idea is the mafia vote swap thingy, if that happens what do you think the town should do?

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2015, 08:48:16 pm »

Late EBWOP:
Forget to bold Flabort's name.

Since I'm posting anyway, I might as well ask another question.

AbstractTraitorHero:  Why did you vote with fillipk?  If his father had truly been killed, we would have been informed by our marvelous and just government!  He's clearly deceiving you!

fillipk:  Who's father did you kill!?

PPE:
@roo:  Just curious.  Before I joined my first beginner's mafia game, I read through several of them and you stuck out with your more chaotic play.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2015, 08:51:43 pm »

Late EBWOP:
Forget to bold Flabort's name.

Since I'm posting anyway, I might as well ask another question.

AbstractTraitorHero:  Why did you vote with fillipk?  If his father had truly been killed, we would have been informed by our marvelous and just government!  He's clearly deceiving you!

fillipk:  Who's father did you kill!?

PPE:
@roo:  Just curious.  Before I joined my first beginner's mafia game, I read through several of them and you stuck out with your more chaotic play.
...oh you filthy Democrat unvotefillipk
How dare you try and decieve me in such a way! MEGGGASS thank you my loyal Conrad so how will we lure bathroom County Democrats.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16