Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Tower of God - OOC  (Read 5300 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Tower of God - OOC
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2015, 09:02:30 am »

Just going to note that the position is kind of obvious if you say she has that item.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2015, 09:04:19 am »

Yeah I guess it is, I'll blank it out then for now.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2015, 05:17:03 pm »

aww yess, finaly another character.

Anyway. Sanure, Adragis, Usec, Projeck are still missing. Come on guys :(
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2015, 03:46:31 pm »

Hopefully others fill out there sheets soon so we can play.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2015, 04:26:49 pm »

I will soon switch from reminders to badgering.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2015, 05:57:30 pm »

I'm working on mine so please no badgering :3c unless it actually involves sending me gifs or pics of badgers.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2015, 10:58:30 am »

Badgering begins now, everyone is waiting.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2015, 12:35:14 pm »

Keke, that badgering is pro level.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2015, 04:07:33 pm »

Another day without sheets.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2015, 04:09:02 pm »

I am trying, I really am :(

But people keep answering soon, soon, I am working on it, while in reality, they haven't touched the sheet all day, and don't plan to either. Instead, cat videos, certainly.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2015, 04:11:20 pm »

Well, we already have 4 sheets- 5 including yours- so we could maybe start the IC and maybe that would make them get their sheets done?
Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2015, 12:57:04 am »

the real minimum is 6 players

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2015, 01:33:33 am »

yeesh, Akroma, no need to be so angry about everything

you've seen what I'm like with sheets, did you expect anything else?
thincake

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2015, 01:28:31 pm »

I dunno, I just though forum rpgs were you guys hobby, and by definition would be what you do to have fun and escape your chores. Yet, everyone if procrastinating so hard, they are somehow even too lazy to do their hobbies, which confuses me to the point of anger.

Though I think I will try and find a way to make char-creation go faster and easier later into the game when people have to roll new chars, or try and structure the game so people ahve to do that less than I anticipated earlier

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2015, 02:04:25 pm »

note, you can just write technique descriptions right now, and leave the numbers and paperwork to me. All I need is rank and intended use
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7