Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Resistence: The Awakening  (Read 3196 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Resistence: Welcome to Class
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2015, 09:33:50 pm »

That was fun. Now go and have a seat in my office. Maybe take a quick nap
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2015, 05:02:13 am »

Name: Asclepius
Magic Affinity: Healer
Character Alignment: Good
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2015, 08:32:43 am »

Begin gathering followers, and attempt to look for points of dominance for us to capture

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Resistence: Fire and Ice
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2015, 09:06:56 am »

Turn 2: Fire and Ice

Rtd: [5]
Rtd: [1]
Pot: [2]
Cmp: [4]

Upon roasting an inmate alive, Yhaesimir Khraine decided that to take a nap while waiting for the work on project meteor to near completion. Without a doubt it was one of the best naps Yhaesimir Khraine had ever had.

Meanwhile, Karl Schneider decided that now was a great time to brew up a rebellion. However after having tasted the brew of rebellion, almost no one was willing to listen to him. Well, no one except the gaurds, who placed Karl in an isolation unit located directly under Yhaesimir's office.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calva Mawiew Dutariik: One of the Underworld's finest, Calva Maview Duatriik was filled with fiery ambitions and although he started life at the bottom, right above the prison laborers in the Black sun re-education camp, he knew that one day he would rise to the top of the food chain.
Calva was waiting in a dark alley right outside of the Black Sun Re-education camp. Waiting that is for people with the things to steal. And suddenly his victims to be appeared. A buff man, wearing jeans and a blue jacket walked arm and arm with a hot chic, possibly his girlfriend, possibly not. Either way, the two of them looked like they had riches, riches which would soon belong to Calva.

Stepping out from his alleyway, Calva assumed a fighting stance with palms palms facing out towards his victim and spoke, "Give me all your ration coupons the easy way because I don't want to hurt you or your girlfriend if I don't have too."

The couple laughed haughtily at Calva and assumed stances, their fists glowing with the power of ice and water.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asclepius: In the city surrounding Black Sun, few persisted that opposed Atlas and work to stop the empire. Asclepius was one of these people and he/she {Not sure on gender yet} often provided vital life-vitalizing spells to his/her small team.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2015, 09:13:44 am »

Divide days into shifts of heavy meditation, muscle training, and reciting poetry when not asleep (each gets a 33% of the day after sleep and food)

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2015, 01:14:16 pm »

Look for people who need help and practice healing on them.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2015, 01:38:38 pm »

Name: Heinrich Adolf Kleinritter.

Magic Affinity: Explosions.

Character Alighnment: Evil.

Oppress the downtrodden massess by making unhappy people explode.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2015, 04:13:34 pm »

Call Heinrich in my office. Microwave some coffee for him, with my bare hands.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2015, 09:02:53 pm »

Sorry I haven't posted the next turn yet. I had more homework than expected. Hopefully I can roll out a turn tomorrow. ((And if I don't feel free to send a radioactive potato my way complete with firebombed butter and other bad ww2/cold war puns))
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Resistence: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2015, 03:40:39 pm »

Turn 3: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
Heinrich Adolf Kleinritter: A proud member of the Atlas military, Heinrich often found that the best way to relieve stress involved exploding the heads of prisoners at the Black sun Re-education camp. And lets face it, it certainly kept most of the prisoners in line.
Asclepius:A proud member of the Resistance, Asclepius often found her/himself imagining her/himself leading the charge to save the prisoners inside of Black Sun. Of course, finding a way in and out would be a nightmare with a few thousand food-deprived prisoners.
Rtd: [2] --> [5]
Rtd: [2] --> [2]
Khraine called Kleinritter into his office at the end of a long day oppressing the prisoners and brewed up two nice big cups of coffee in a manor similar that he might use for a formal execution; that is to say he held the coffee and within a few seconds of Nuclear  meltdown, the coffee was perfect. Khraine, not wanting to disobey his superior, entered Khraine's office.

Rtd: [3]
Asclepius searched the streets for someone to provide aid too. And eventually, he/she found someone. That is too say, Asclepius saw a fight starting between a pyromancy mage and 2 other mages, neatly paired as water and ice. Surely someone would need medical attention here.

Schneider began a strenuous routine of eating, sleeping, muscle training, meditation, and poetry recitation only to find that he sucked at poetry. That is according to the gaurd who threw a brick at him which resulted in Schneider  breaking an arm he was bad at poetry. So much for rigorous exercise.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2015, 06:12:40 am »

"Yesss, sssir? What do you need?"

Smile uncomfortably at my superior. You know, teeth clenched, eyes wide open and the stuff.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2015, 09:10:38 am »

Name: Doppler Gingere
Magic Affinity: Self-Polymorphing
Character Alignment: Neutral
Backstory: An alien that came out of the meteor - which was actually a spaceship that originated from the red planet Mars - on a diplomacy mission. For diplomatic reasons, he is currently in the form of his planet's leader, Karl Marx.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2015, 02:19:52 pm »

Name: Doppler Gingere
Magic Affinity: Self-Polymorphing
Character Alignment: Neutral
Backstory: An alien that came out of the meteor - which was actually a spaceship that originated from the red planet Mars - on a diplomacy mission. For diplomatic reasons, he is currently in the form of his planet's leader, Karl Marx.

Character accepted but the color is taken. You can kill its owner and claim it for your own though.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2015, 09:35:45 pm »

I sit, slouched in my seat, with my feet rested on the the table, hat over my head and coffee in hand. I point over to the other coffee on the desk. "Eh, friend, just in time. Come along, have a seat and drink some coffee. It's personally hand brewed!"I smiled at Heinrich with a wide grin, and hold up my hand, which now has a irradiated glow to it."Relax! The Yhaesimir personally orders that you loosen up and tell him the current status of reeducation. Speak naturally, think of me as friend, not Yhaesimir."

Store a charge of Nuclear energy and drink some coffee.(Have it be safe to drink, please.)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 09:38:53 pm by Salsacookies »
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2015, 01:55:32 am »

"Fear. They are terrified of us and they show little resistance. The pressure on them... If we ever need information from them, they won't be able to say no to get out of here. And I think we should stage a little... incident. To increase the pressure."
Heinrich Adolf uncontrollably frowns at this point.
"If they were to... try... to escape, we could... we would implement... extreme measures."
Don't touch the coffee. Tonight I shall feast on the flesh of fallen angels.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4