Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Resistence: The Awakening  (Read 3191 times)

_Shinju_

• Bay Watcher
  • I drink and I forget things
    • View Profile
Re: Resistence: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2015, 03:38:05 pm »

Name: Tim
Affinity: Absence
Character Alignment: Neutral

I create Concentrate magic bursts until one collapses
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 03:43:20 pm by _Shinju_ »

_Shinju_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2015, 03:41:39 pm »

Name: Tim
Affinity: Absence
(i am the demonic spirit of knowledge)
I create Concentrate magic bursts until one collapses

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2015, 03:44:20 pm »

Could I join?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2015, 08:43:29 pm »

Could I join?
Of course. And feel free to choose a starting action and location for your character within reason. (Must be within either the city or black sun)
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2015, 09:16:39 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Zatherus looks for dead or soon-to-be-dead people.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 09:19:27 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Resistence: Welcome to Class
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2015, 02:35:36 am »

Name: Doppler Gingere
Magic Affinity: Self-Polymorphing
Backstory: An alien that came out of the meteor - which was actually a spaceship that originated from the red planet Mars - on a diplomacy mission. For diplomatic reasons, he is currently in the form of his planet's leader, Karl Marx.
Doppler emerges from the old & forgotten meteor crash site, looking to find the one who stole his red!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2015, 03:01:04 am »

Calva frowns in frustration. He really hated the fools who thought they were hard just because they obtained powers. He thugged and smashed many in his wake, these two are no different.

Start firing a fireball barrage, charging in; while doing it to get a few stabs in with his Combat Knife inside his trench coat inside a strap. If they manage to resist the initial barrage with their ice and water affinities, form a Fire Bomb and slug it to them.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 03:04:26 am by Lidku »

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2015, 04:01:33 am »

Schneider begins using his beer magic power to destroy all the rations of beer from a far using his mind, this should annoy the guards enough to become violent so the prisoners revolt

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2015, 04:53:06 pm »

typing up the next turn now.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Resistence: The Awakening
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2015, 06:11:41 pm »

Turn 4: The Awakening
Rtd: [5]
Luck: [1]
Rtd: [1]
Rtd(Luck): [6]
Kleinritter successfully avoids taking the coffee as he knows how legendary Khraine's cooking skills are. Instead Kleinritter makes plans for an upcoming bloodbath while politely talking with Khraine.

Khraine is a bit perturbed that no one will ever try any of his home brews but says nothing. Instead, Khraine takes a sip of his own coffee and despite the horrendous taste that comes from over-microwaved coffee, Khraine drank it all just to show that it was safe for consumption. Upon completing this task, Khraine decided to concentrate a radiocative magic burst for future usage in spells. Unfortunately, the burst collapsed into another cup of Khraines nuclear coffees, something which Khraine once again consumed just to show that it was edible.

An officer rushes into the room an reports, "Sir, an alien lifeform has emerged from the meteor."

Rtd: [3]
Schneider decides to continue his plan for rebellion and comes up with a new plan, to rid the Black Sun of all Alcohol. Unforunately, Schneider's spell fails to effect any alcohol. But the good news is, the gaurds haven't noticed Schneider's ploy yet.

Rtd: [3]
Npc Water Girl: [3]
Npc Ice Boy: [1]
Npc Unison [6]
Dutariik begins a fiersome combo attack on the Ice/Water wizard pair. Unfortunately for him, the duo match him blow fDutariikor blow and the combination of their magic knocks all 3 wizards back into the surrounding buildings, Dutariikdazing all 3.
{-1 to all roles next turn for all 3 wizards}
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doppler Gingere: As any well traveled martian might tell you, the Universe is a big place. And Doppler Gingere was by no means, new to interstellar travel. Unfortunately, he had run out of fuel in his space ship and landed on the nearby restricted world,  Humaranus (Known by the natives as Earth).

Rtd:[1]
Upon crashing it took several days to route enough power to the ship in order to get the doors open. Once this was accomplished, Gingere exited the vessel and realized that within the chaos of the crash, his chat color, red, had gone missing and been replaced by blue. Unfortunately, Gingere had other matters on his hand as a group of hostile natives began demanding his surrender.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim: a fine fellow who would seem to disappear sometimes, Tim found that some of the best solutions to his troubles came from what was not.

Rtd: [1]
While in his home in the city surrounding Black Sun, Tim decided to start storing up power for later but unfortunately for him, his very first concentrated burst collapsed into a small wormhole which luckily for Tim, quickly fizzled out. Tim decided to take a break after that.
Zatherus: Once, the most feared men in the world, Zatherus had slept for a millennia until even time forgot him. That is until now...

Rtd: [5]
Rtd: [6]
When magic awoke, the soul of Zatherus also awoke. Unfortunately after a millennia locked away, Zatherus's physical form had diminished past the point where necromancy could bring it back. And so Zatherus travelled to where else but a graveyard near a new city eclipsed by the source of the new magic power, the meteorite. Zatherus quickly found a new host, an undertaker at the meteorite and began regaining power using, as is most fit, the strength of the dead and dieing.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2015, 06:29:46 pm »

well, I'd best set up shop... ha ha ha...

I start summoning raw Death Magic upon this grave yard, With my most desired effect being the raiseing and enslavement of the dead
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2015, 11:09:08 pm »

Meditate

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2015, 06:19:44 am »

Use this ocasion to sneak out and collect several sticks of dynamite. Then I plant the dynamite in strategic places in the canteen, so that when the prisoners reeducatee's eat, I can cause a huge chain reaction of explosions.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

_Shinju_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2015, 02:21:49 pm »

I remove the absence of a glass orb

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2015, 02:32:28 pm »

"Great! Off with you two now, I'll be there shortly."

I zip across the floor in my wheels chair to my little pantry area. While there, I grab myself some donuts and zip across to the window to watch what's going on at the crater.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4