Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: That Halloween [4/~6]  (Read 1538 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: That Halloween [4/~6]
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2015, 10:13:58 am »

Timmy happily walked through the streets, trying on the costume of his favorite wrestler; John Cena. He kicked a trashcan down and looked to the side, giving them the classic hand gesture before doing the Five Knuckle Shuffle, slamming his body onto the unknowing trashcan...
Which breaks, shattering into pieces. Timmy felt weird; were those actual muscles on his body? His body has never felt so powerful, so pure before. Something had to be wrong; he spoke, expecting the adolescent voice of his own self, but instead came an adult voice filled with renown and power, pride and honor, strength and wisdom:
 "I can't see me?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2015, 10:27:55 am »

((I.
Timmy, no.))

Grinning widely, Max attempts to... well, do something demonic. Summon fire, maybe? Yeah, that. He makes a ball of fire.
Black lives matter.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2015, 02:00:11 pm »

((darn, that's 6 and I was halfway through writing up an application on my phone. oh well.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2015, 02:15:56 pm »

((darn, that's 6 and I was halfway through writing up an application on my phone. oh well.))
(~6, go a head)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2015, 02:23:10 pm »

Vik was having a bad day. First, he'd been told the wrong time for his exam, and missed it completely. Then his car broke down, he was stuck stranded for hours waiting for a tow, and he couldn't afford the repairs so he had to call a friend to get a ride home. And then he lost his bet on how the big game would end, and had to dress up like... that. And now...

This can't be real.
Vik looked up at the bathroom mirror, trying, and failing, to see his reflection. The angle was too steep. He could barely see the mirror at all.
This is impossible.
He looked down at his, now hairless, arms next. Turning them around, he stared at how they were thinner, like they were someone else's, not his own.
how did?
He felt something brushing against his back, and a slight twinge near and... behind? his shoulderblades.
This is impossi-
And when he reached back to feel what it was, his arm was blacked by some kind of flat membrane. And he could feel the touch of his fingertips against it, could feel it effortlessly move back away from his touch.
This is insane. I've gone insane. I'm lying on the floor foaming at the mouth right now. This isn't -can't- be real.
He looked down at his costume. The sparkly pink dress he had to wear for the rest of the night, which didn't even... didn't used to fit him at all.
But it feels so real...
"What just - why do I sound different?!"
He looked up at the doorknob, then over at the open bathroom window. Both far out of reach.
"And how do I get out of here?!"
((Costume=Fairy))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2015, 02:47:48 pm »

Tommy walked out of his house, taking in the cool breeze as he considered his heading for tonight. He sure looked damn fancy. Surely there had to be a party around here somewhere to make it all worthwhile. Straightening his tie, brushing a bit of Cheeto dust off his suit, Tommy couldn't help but feel slightly bigger. Grander. And powerful.

Broader, too, in fact. A bit taller. He had the urge to run his hand along his head, but the impulse abandoned him with incredible rapidity. His hair was perfect. He knew that with a certainty so great, rational thought lensed in its presence, skirting the edges of the event horizon - he could smell the fear of thought itself as it beheld his magnificence. He strode forward with a self-satisfied swagger.

As he looked around the neighborhood for a party to honor with his presence, his mind quieted and receded, trains of thought derailing and coming to brutal stops against unforgiving walls of impossibility as he simply begins to be. The windows were radiant with the reflection of his passing image, and the air smelled of greatness - one needed only to seize it promptly and decisively.

It felt like there was money to be made, something in the air. It felt like 1986 again.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 03:02:52 pm by Harry Baldman »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2015, 07:07:25 pm »

Edward knew he couldn't be seen like this. His friends will be scared of him. The adults might stone him, or something. How can he be cured? What if... there is no cure? No! He can't think like that. There has to be a cure.

Edward starts pulling at his skull, to no avail. He hides up in bedroom. Maybe if he just waits... He'll turn back after Halloween.

While waiting, Edward closes his eye...sockets. It's strange, he doesn't have eyelids but he can still sort of stop himself from seeing... Seeing the physical world at least. Closing his lack of eyes, Edward finds, well, a multitude of what looks to be fires. Most of them are blue, but some... some have strange colors. Ranging from violet, to green, to yellow, to nonexistent ones. He instinctively reaches out to a blue one, even though it's so far away... and yet touches it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 07:13:43 pm by Sl4cker »
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2015, 07:12:31 pm »

Sarah had heard of many things that vampires could do, and knew many different variants. She hadn't been dressing as any particular one. She tried to see if there was a way to tell what kind she was.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2015, 01:52:51 am »

Dustin would consider what just happened: he had been turned into some sort of elf. Not only that, his armor had been made beyond realistic, to the point of being dangerous.
 Thankful that he lived alone, he would pull the blade from his wall, scattering a little bit of drywall dust, before sheathing it and heading out to investigate what else had changed about him and his community.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 01:56:02 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2015, 04:56:52 pm »

(Sorry everyone, I got my wisdom teeth out on Halloween and have been extremely out of sorts since.)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 [2]