Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Most obscure legendary?  (Read 7735 times)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Most obscure legendary?
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2008, 08:57:00 pm »

Depressing...

Doppel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2008, 09:55:00 pm »

I had a legendary gem cutter (or was it setter?) from making a large sapphire filled with sapphires with a picture of a large sapphire or something along those lines. Also had a legendary metalcrafter from making a platinum chain and a legendary mason (not that special, but anywho) from making a platinum quern with a picture of a platinum chain. Values were around 100.000 each if i remember correctly (and yea, i like forbidding the not so expensive materials when a mood strikes one of my dwarves, getting them to make those platinum objects was a bitch, seriously, anything BUT platinum they wanted), oh and it was all within the first year or so in the same fortress.

Oh yea, i also had a legendary bonecrafter from making a turtle shell craft named "the punching of craftsmanship" or something along those lines, guess he was struck by his own abysmal craftsmanship. Value 2400.

[ June 02, 2008: Message edited by: Doppel ]

[ June 02, 2008: Message edited by: Doppel ]

Doppel has been ecstatic lately. He took joy in playing DF lately. He slept on a rough cave keyboard recently.
He is a member of the Dwarf Fortress Forums.
Doppel likes the color Dark Blue, cats for their aloofness and girls for their silky soft brea beards.
He appreciates art and natural beauty.

threefingeredguy

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2008, 02:28:00 pm »

I've had a legendary toga made by a farmer.
I've also had a legendary bucket made entirely out of banded agate (gems) by a fisherdwarf.

Jamini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2008, 02:09:00 am »

I had a Grand Master Organizer in my first entry for the DF tourny (which appears dead now). Another year and he would easily have been Legendary in that skill.

I also have had a Master, nearly Grand Master Architecht.

The trick is to have "everything" you want built done through the work orders menu, and to have your noble do nothing but keep books, manage orders, and make friends.

Tales to remember from Bay12:
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=41896.0

GENERATION -23:The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and subtract 1 from the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]