Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Wikipedia Army (9/10)  (Read 2816 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Wikipedia Army (9/10)
« on: October 26, 2015, 07:26:39 pm »

So this game is heavily inspired by wikipedia warfare. Except you have an army instead of players. Yeah.

Players
1. Nav
2. Megggas
3. Peradon
4. My Name is Immaterial

Waitlist
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:42:51 pm by tntey »
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Army
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 07:28:05 pm »

..any player limits?
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 07:30:35 pm »

..any player limits?

Oh yeah. Forgot to add that. Think ten.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 07:30:47 pm »

I'm ways up for some wikipedia stuff. In.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 07:33:51 pm »

In
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 07:35:56 pm »

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 07:36:52 pm »

In.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 07:38:10 pm »

In
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Army (4/10)
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2015, 08:01:46 pm »

Will our individual army members have any unique abilities?  How many people do we get for our army?
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2015, 08:05:11 pm »

Will our individual army members have any unique abilities?  How many people do we get for our army?

Army size depends on location size. Unique abilities depend on how good the ability is. I.e. if you get attack helicopter one of your units might have an attack helicopter.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2015, 09:24:25 pm »

I'll play.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2015, 09:34:28 pm »

IN
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2015, 09:39:05 pm »

In.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2015, 01:40:28 am »

In.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: [1] 2