Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Create a world: ANYTHING NOT HORRIBLY OP OR CONTRADICTORY GOES! Scythers are ok  (Read 5747 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile

((Always nice seeing games based off of mine! Looks fun!))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

21-26.5: the Caritae quickly discover magic, and rapidly begin to adapt it to aid their expansion, creating the first diver colony out of wood and setting it adrift till it sunk just off the shore of the volcanic island. The resulting hive is built underwater, using magic and a series of tunnels to the island to keep air fresh and water out. they also meet the kh'trk for the first time during this period of advancement.

26.6 Contact is made with the body of The Sleeping one in the first hive, bringing up questions about their existance.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Always nice seeing games based off of mine! Looks fun!))
((Good you agree! After what endless blaze and zenthuken did to basically kill the spirit of the game, and looking through the originals again, I kinda decided to post a new thread with only minor modifications to prophet's rules!))

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

(Prepare for a ic vote on where the caritae go now that they found their creator)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

27: A great serpent uncoils from the depths of the eternal void.
27: The great serpent Shaa, calls upon its followers of the world.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 05:08:35 am by Ultimuh »

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

28 More volcanoes arise, seeming to form a ring.
30 after years of erupting, they slow down.
31 Dwarves dig up from the base of the largest, coolest volcano island. They look bewildered.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile

The Velthad take offence at Kro taking credit for magic since they came up with the idea years ago
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

33 dwarfs master the art of pump helmet brewing.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Year 32-33: the Caritae begin trying to cure the disease soon after it has infected two major colonies. all of the sick, being crippled, are unable to spread it, though that does not stop the occasional outbreak and subsequent exile to "illness nests" on the outskirts of each hive. having no medicinal knowledge as of yet, they start by trying to identify the source of it magically.

Pressure due to the Illness and Discovery convinces the Caritae to create the Hive Council, a group of Caritae who help organize between hives, and send scouts out to each race as well as more to search for rising races in a attempt to gain assistance in their plight. The Council is, however, split on what they should do with the recent discovery of The Sleeping One.

Most are in favor of leaving him undisturbed, citing that it may bring about the end of them to awaken him, while others wish to awaken him in hopes of pleading for some form of cure. A third, more radical faction the of The Council wishes to try and kill The Sleeping One, blaming it as the source of the disease, though they are fewer than the other two factions. As a secondary directive, the scouts are ordered to try and get opinions from the other races on the best course of action.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:19:11 pm by Dustan Hache »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

33.2: The Iron men discover the Caritae and mountain apes.
33.3: The Iron men Create a fortress above the Caritae's home mountain.
33.4: The Iron men Discover a cure to the Caritae's illness, and sell it to them at high prices.
33.5: The Iron men Have enslaved 1/6 the mountain apes.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:21:30 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((....Wow, thats a lot of .stuff in posts. I think you can't do that!))

33.6?: THE STRANGE VOICE STATES "P-OOOOOOORK~!" 1/3 OF THE PIGS OF THE MOUNTAIN CHARGE AT THE IRON MEN!

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile

34 Etgyn makes a deal with the enslaved mountain apes, weakening their physical strength, but heightening their mental prowess making them smart enough to escape enslavement. And thus the first humans are born
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

(abe, please give others a chance to do actions before automatically assuming I am going to go with the option you give me.)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

34.1: kro creates the humans and begins to observe them in secret. conflict soon arises however, and they split into to nations. one of magic and knowledge. and one of poverty, hatred, and knight Templars.

its not long before war breaks out
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile

34.2 Etgyn is once again annoyed that Kro takes credit for her work
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10