Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Create a world: ANYTHING NOT HORRIBLY OP OR CONTRADICTORY GOES! Scythers are ok  (Read 5734 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

C'mon, it's not that big of a battle. Seriously, there are HOW MANY Scythers? And I'm fluffing the wasps to be not as common as them either.

Anyway, if anyone wants to roll the die for that battle I shall adjust figures accordingly
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, I'll let it slide for once.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

((you want rolls?! YOU BOTH ROLLED ONES!))
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

C-C-C-C-RITICAL FAILURE!!!!

79: Scrumples adds 2 more kegs to the Scythers side
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((you want rolls?! YOU BOTH ROLLED ONES!))
So, obviously, nothing changed.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile

80. The Voidbringer start to build the Grand Void City name: Nar'ise'das

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

81: Scrumples sends a Taster kit to Nar...Nag...Nar sa..... Whayever its called
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

@lordporkinsI am rping sorta as the dwarven god, so my name is Gwolfski,

81  I accept the bets yokey and throw in a minor volcano on the wasps side.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 06:31:16 pm by Gwolfski »
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile

81: Scrumples sends a Taster kit to Nar...Nag...Nar sa..... Whayever its called
(OCC: How in it space far way from any earthy thing)

82. The Council of the Strategos in the grand city, start make αποικία in other place in space to start great voildbringer ideal of Polis. With this Voild Hoplites start conquer for the Grand Poils of Nar'ise'das.

(OCC: There voidbringer look like the void itself as it were)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 07:09:16 pm by Nosaneinme »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

83. The Wasps share some of their tunnelling tech with the Dwarves. Waspen hunting parties disappear into the caverns, usually coming back with hauls of every shape and size. The Wasps want to know if the Dwarves are able to weaponise some of their findings.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

84: The scythers start codifying techniques against fighting wasps. Raiding parties start going all over wasp territory, doing typical raiding things.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile

84: The scythers start codifying techniques against fighting wasps. Raiding parties start going all over wasp territory, doing typical raiding things.

85. Some Voildbringer Scholar try open portal and landed on the planet of *where everyone else is* and try research, Their wore cloak so no can see their Abyss-looking selves.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

86. Brumsbur decides that enough is enough and genetically auguments the surviving members of the original tribe. All Scyther prisoners of war are to be scientifically examined for weakness, via surgery without anesthetic. And then they are to be tossed into a lake, cemented into blocks of concrete.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

87:Wasp captives are also studdied, but not before being offered up as blood-sacrifices to the Dieties of the Scyther pantheon, which includes Armok. Of course, the being does not intervien, but still, the sacrifices enhance the scyther grand host's combat prowers, sumon monsterous creatures to serve in the army, and gain much new knowlege of war and such.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

88. Wasps send armed caravans out across the world to recruit absolutely everyone possible. The focus of the cavern hunting parties change from killing to capturing for war.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10