Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Create a world: ANYTHING NOT HORRIBLY OP OR CONTRADICTORY GOES! Scythers are ok  (Read 5732 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

70: The scyther slaves run towards the legendary giga-scyther.

MEANWHILE, the free scythers learned what had happened, become pissed, AND PREPARE! FOR! WAR!

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

(remember, im on a vocano. cant touch me!)
71 hearing of the approching war, magma weaponry is being developed by the dwarves..
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile

72. The Voidbringer settle in the somwhere in space, Make that form of government  best described as democratic stratocracy and start make ship that move arcoss space

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

73 Scrumples begins work on an alternate power source consisting of radioactive Booze
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

74. The Wasps send envoys to all the major races, especially the dwarves. They offer the Dwarves regular patrols of the caverns for them if they provide military aid (some wasps actually breed using the paralysed bodies of still-living spiders as incubators, then food for babby), The Wasps also offer the Dwarves a new type of alcohol and offer to share some of their weaponry with them.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

74. you said booze? sure yes! sign the contract!
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

75: A GREAT HOST OF SCYTHERS FORMS, AND THE LEADER OF THE HOST SENDS AN ENVOY TO THE RADIA, ASKING FOR ASSISTANCE.

MEANWHILE, The escaped scythers reach the Giga-scyther

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

75.1The Caritae are caught in the crossfire of the new war, but are far better prepared. They sell themselves as mercenaries, their multiple limbs and natural armor making them formidable to both sides of the battle. Combine with their talent for magic, and they quickly become skilled warriors, though they avoid killing their own regardless of what side they serve.
75.??? A great rumbling is heard through the earth. something is stirring..
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

76. The first skirmish of the war is fought. A small party of 200 wasps were ambushed by a pack of Scythers 500 strong. It was a long and bloody battle for both sides, with the Wasps having tremendous will to live because they feel the NEED TO SERVE THE QUEEN. This, combined with their natural weapons (claws, mouth and stinger) as well as their normal weapons, manages nearly 2 and 1/2 killdeath ratio. There are 20 surviving Scythers from the skirmish, who have invaluable knowledge of the way the wasps fight. There are five surviving wasps, having opened a gap to fly for reinfocements in the skirmish.
76.1. The crows are well-fed.
77. The Scythers manage to return to a stronghold, sharing Waspen tactics. Meanwhile the Wasps reach the nearest Hive, and the local queen loans the survivors a hundred soldiers. They fly towards the nearest Dwarf fortress for the promised aid.

((also, going to bed, may not be able to reply for a bit, but I have my ipod, and bed =/= sleep))
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 09:55:08 am by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YOU JUST FUCKING BOKE THE RULES!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Really? How? I staged a battle where BOtH sides lost, infact your Scythers came out with knowledge of wasp tactics. If this does not satisfy you, feel free to retcon my post

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

78: Scrumples starts a betting pool on whos going to win. Hes currently got 3 barrels of Finely aged Plump-Wine on the Scythers

Edit: He invites Gwolfski (Your god doesnt have a name that i can find) to join in on the action
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 10:31:17 am by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NO, YOU BROKE THE RULES. LOOK AT THE OP.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Mnmm hmm... I see your OP and raise you a tread title. To quote: ANYTHING NOT HORRIBLY OP OR CONTRIDICTORY GOES

Also, the God is named Brumsbur.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

MAYBE, BUT THERE ARE STILL RULES:
3: All conflicts between player characters shall be judged by another player besides those fighting with things such as coin flips, dice, or random stuff like that.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10