Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 94

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 5 (FEF5), IC Thread!  (Read 66095 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 5 (FEF5), IC Thread!
« Reply #630 on: February 01, 2016, 11:23:18 am »

Galen, walking next to Niccola and Sen, couldn't help but hear them.

"Keeping count of what?"
Black lives matter.

Deidei

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: February 01, 2016, 01:10:19 pm »

: "Sen and I have a bet going on about who can get the most lethal hits."

After a short pause, Niccola continued

: "This sounds really off when you say it out loud..."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: February 01, 2016, 01:37:33 pm »

Titus nodded with a rumbling grumble. "Yeah, true SHAME! Specially when GALEN learned what he PICKED, HAH! Be GOOD to try against some new HANDS, Cyrus'n'I know the other's tells too well to truly PLAY!" Now that the battle was well and over, Titus' voice wasn't so overbearing. Not to say he was exactly quiet or oddly emphasized however.

"But COR, it being put on HOLD is almost WORTH it to see that TONGUE LASHIN' Purple Shivs gave! HahaHAAH, FEW times I've seen a NOBLE that BEATEN at his OWN GAME! An' HERE I WAS! Worried that BOSS pulled a fast one on Cyrus'n'me, that we weren't BABY SITTIN' a SOFT HAND! If I could BEAT that kind of SPINE into GALEN, I'd DIE a PROUD man, 'cause he'd probably KILL me, HAHA!"

Blubber Mountain paused for a moment, taking in the crowd. "Yah know, YOU ain' so BAD! From your allies, I was wonderin' if ANY of YOU knew how to have proper FUN! Damned if they aren't FUN to POKE though, get as good a REACTION as Galen. Name's TITUS KING! THE King!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: February 01, 2016, 02:09:10 pm »

"I'm Titon the Rightful Emperor. So I outrank you mister King." Prince Titon smirked as they passed the gates.

"Remember, one hour."

"Don'tcha worry, heard it on first time." Odysios raised his hand at Prince, who marched with the large portion of his grup east down the road, between the hills.

-----

A while later...

"So... are they coming or not? Anyone see them?" Prince Titon waited by the side of the road, in teh shadow of few trees.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: February 01, 2016, 02:14:58 pm »

".....Oh."
Black lives matter.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: February 01, 2016, 04:21:26 pm »

Lizbet quietly watched down the road, cautious not only for anyone coming from the town, but also from the other direction. 

"Not yet, my prince."

She paused a moment to glance at the prince before continuing, her voice pitched to avoid carrying to the others. 

"My prince, is it possible that, ah, you may have been a touch too brutally honest with Lord Cafvaden?  While I am well aware it is rather late for 'ifs and buts,' it could have been helpful to maintain the illusion that he had aided us for the time being.  He is a prideful man and, if I may suggest, his role in this little misadventure suggests that he is a touch short-sighted as well as a schemer.  If he chose to take personal offense at being so undercut, he may gamble that your head might be worth the cost of turning his coat once more."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: February 01, 2016, 08:15:21 pm »

Iolani grinned.

"Well now, someone needs to keep things from getting too serious. Good to know I'll have some help. And I'm Iolani, daughter of the leader of the Silvermane tribe. So I suppose that means I'm basically a princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iolani yawned slightly and shrugged.

"Well either he's so scared of what will happen to him once all this gets sorted out and he gives us supplies, or he tries to sneak one by us and we give him the punishment he deserves now. Pretty simple honestly. It's not like we're unprepared if an attack comes."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: February 01, 2016, 08:49:41 pm »

"YOU an' BOSS sign the paychecks and keep the FUN times ROLLIN', Titon the Royal Shivver and Noble Breaker, an' Cyrus'n'me will follow WHEREVER you LEAD!" The man was quick to respond to the cheeky prince, whirling back to Iolani without missing much of a beat.

"And YOU, yer PRINCESS, consider me a PARTNER in CRIME if its to force some FUN into this SORRY LOT. People SERIOUS all the time is AWFUL for MORALE, trust you in ME!" Titus gave an (faux) exasperated and exaggerated flail into the air with his arms, but he was laughing at his own outburst.

"WHAT fun is THAT?! LIFE ain't worth it if it don't have its KICKS!"

Titus was idly shouting speaking with heavy emphasis with Cyrus, the axeman gesturing wildly about something or another to the other axeman. Probably something about axes.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: February 01, 2016, 08:55:13 pm »

Galen stands awkwardly amidst the others, not really near any specific person(s). He reads from his tome in the meantime.
Black lives matter.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: February 02, 2016, 09:58:11 am »

"I don't see the issue with it, honestly. We're in a dangerous profession either killing or keeping someone from getting killed. Why not have a bet or two in the meantime?"

"And we're definitely still counting."
I need to put something interesting here.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: February 02, 2016, 11:15:02 am »

~~~Pre-Tildes~~~
Galen nods, to both statements. He doesn't see me entirely comfortable with the concept.
Black lives matter.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: February 02, 2016, 12:18:48 pm »

~~Chapter 4x: Random Bandit Attack~~

"Oh, there they are." Prince Titon pointed at the... four people going down the road from Cafvaden.

"Oh, there they are. And I see they brought a guest?"

"We have the supplies from our friend Lord Cafvaden. Also, this guy wants to join you, you know?"

"Indeed."

"I... see. May I know why?"

"I am no longer part of Cafvaden guard. So I seek work under you."

"Aaah. That tells a lot. Sure, you can tag along with us. My friend in Carn could use a scout, in case you would be willing to stay at the border." Orena and Odysios began to offload supplies onto willing hands...

//NPC Gwyn joins the party!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: February 02, 2016, 12:57:24 pm »

"I'm surprised the dastard gave us anything at all."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: February 02, 2016, 06:01:17 pm »

Iolani grinned as she grabbed the tome she spotted in there.

"Aha! This will help a lot if we have to face any more of those wyverns. My wind tome is alright but this will do some serious damage."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: February 02, 2016, 06:14:42 pm »

"Just... be careful where you point that, hmm? This armour does conduct rather well."
His tone was light, as he made a stab at humour.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 94