Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 94

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 5 (FEF5), IC Thread!  (Read 65983 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 5 (FEF5), IC Thread!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2015, 03:02:14 pm »

Vera looks at the battered men.

"I'm sorry for this. I don't know if it means anything to you, but I swear by the Skyfather that your sacrifice won't be in vain. Prince Titon will survive."

With that, she turns away and runs towards the stables.

20-7. Escape.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2015, 03:39:48 pm »

Chalco Pyritos and Vera Allester escape successfully!

~~Prologue Complete!~~

The horses, wyvern and pegasus were mounted quite fast and then Prince Titon and his retainers rushed through the door on the other side of the stables, distant cries of pain and clashing of weapons still heard as just few axemen and their sergeant managed to get to the entrance of the stables. Sergeant have lost his helmet and his head was bleeding while he was pointing and shouting after the fleeing entourage.

Alas, pointing and shouting was all he could do.

Sentries on the walls weren't particularily active or where lost in the chaos as Prince Titon and his friends rushed through the gatehouse, through the drawbridge, and then they were free, following the path to the Alvadian Glade.

The only forest in day's travel that could help them escape certain death.

~~Chapter 1: Aftershock~~

Outskirts of Arvadian Glade, half an hour later

The wyvern, not accustomed to heavy weights such as fully armored Chalco, rebelled and fled a while ago, just as the prince's horse broke its ankle and was left behind. Things didn't look that well for the escapees. However, they had no other choice than continue forward, through the deep forest...

Prince Titon marched through the thicket, no longer having a mighty steed that could help him cruise between the trees.

"...I see. So Minister Lafach somehow convinced your great-grandfather to disown both you and Prince Asmal and grant the title of Emperor to the ministry?" Captain Irza followed behind the Prince, keeping her eyes on him.

"I think he must have created the documents himself... as the last time I heard of the Succession Treaty, I was going to be the next Emperor. I can't believe that Gash III, even in his advanced age, would change his mind like that. I will think on this later... now, we must get to the other side of the Glade. Then... then we will go somewhere. I need allies if I want to stop Lafach's rule as an Emperor. He is greedy, harsh and never held a weapon. Such a man cannot be a good Emperor."

Captain Irza didn't respond, just followed Prince...

...till he dissappeared with a gasp and rustling of branches!

"Prince Titon!"

Prince Titon, in the meanwhile, have finished his descend down this slippery slope and his face was firmly planted between the knees of a cloaked girl that was resting under a big oak. He lifted himself and rubbed the back of his head.

"Gah! Sorry! I didn't mean to assault you! I mean fall fo- ON you! Thousand apologies!" He quickly rose to his feet, a little red on his face, as his retainers caught up with him.

//Alice Lierane is now active!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2015, 03:51:53 pm »

"Ti- Prince Titon!" Vera said, echoing the Captain and following after the prince.

Sliding down beside him and the girl, she has already removed her staff from it's sling.

"Prince Titon, are you alright? I could heal you." Vera says, before noticing the girl. "And you too, Miss."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2015, 03:53:46 pm »

Chalco was in a poor mood... damn wyvern had reared ad tossed him on his bronze backside.

"Prince!"

The prince disappeared, and Chalco stepped forward to slide down the slope on his heels, one hand dragging for balance. He arrived at the bottom to see...

"...I realise adrenaline gets the blood pumping, Prince, but there's better times to be going around assaulting young ladies."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2015, 03:56:58 pm »

Alice quickly scrambled to her feet as the prince came tumbling down on top of her, at first she was wary but as she heard Titon's concern she relaxed slightly. She took a step backwards as the rest of the group arrived
"I'm fine, you don't need to do that"

She looked over the group, from her expression and posture it was clear she wasn't entirely free of suspicion just yet.
"Who are you?"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2015, 04:00:45 pm »

"We were all just shouting it a moment ago, weren't we?"
Sigtext!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2015, 04:04:04 pm »

She looked at them still slightly suspicious,
"So the prince is just wandering around out here in the forest?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2015, 04:06:24 pm »

"Hmmph. Don't you recognise your prince? That should be enough." Chalco gestured towards the Prince. "Our business is none of yours."

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2015, 04:06:56 pm »

Lizbet's pegasus was still hale and hearty unlike her prince's or Chalco's mounts, but flying in the dense woods a difficult proposition.  Flying above would have made them too easy to spot from a distance, and so despite Alauda's plain distaste for it, the two were trotting along the ground as the rearguard.  When Prince Titon vanished from sight, Lizbet was the last to manage the hill, her spear serving as a brace as well as a weapon as she made her way over the uneven slope.  She arrived as the cloaked woman rose to her feet as well, and as the woman relaxed slightly, so too did she.

"Ah, not simply wandering as such.  I do believe it may be best if we returned to the road and were on our way.  Young lady, you may also wish to make your way from here as well; I fear there may be some unrest brewing that you would be best served by avoiding."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2015, 04:17:17 pm »

Alice studied the prince,
"He does seem slightly familiar, can't really place him though"

She paused as the last member of the group arrived, straightening up slightly as she did so.
"What do you mean by unrest?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2015, 04:20:37 pm »

"Attempted assassination. They are probably pursuing us as we speak."
Sigtext!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2015, 04:42:30 pm »

Chalco's hand met his helm with a clang.

"Have you never heard of circumspection?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2015, 04:44:24 pm »

Chalco's hand met his helm with a clang.

"Have you never heard of circumspection?"
"She heard us yelling the prince's name, no use lying to her now. If she doesn't leave, they may decide to kill her, too."
Sigtext!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2015, 04:52:24 pm »

"Despicable traitors as they may be, I somewhat doubt they'd murder random passerbys in the woods." He huffed in annoyance. "Did you not wonder why the rest of us had avoided mentioning that detail, hmm?"

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2015, 05:02:44 pm »

"That may depend on how desperate our pursuers are, but-" this said with a nod to the newcomer. "-this may not be the best time to discuss such.  At a minimum, I would not be surprised were they to adopt more...uncouth means of extracting information, if they even suspected she knew the prince had been here."  Hence, why it would have been best not to identify the prince in the first place, she left entirely unsaid save for a slightly reproachful look at the other two.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 94