Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 94

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 5 (FEF5), IC Thread!  (Read 65980 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 5 (FEF5), IC Thread!
« Reply #1170 on: May 31, 2016, 05:49:35 pm »

"Ah, no, I couldn't take it from you. Please. I don't need it and I'm sure you will appreciate it more than I would."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: May 31, 2016, 06:00:47 pm »

Soon bereft of rocks, Titus stood back to get an eye at their handiwork. The wall was packed tight with rock, sand--and with some quick thinking and stealing some water--mud as well. His eye glanced it over from the bottom to the top, wiping away sand at the bottom to check its foundation.

"GOOD! Good. This is GOOD! Let's go AROUND! THEN we shall TEST OUR MIGHT, SAINT!" The mountain said to Santoku with great glee.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: May 31, 2016, 06:02:25 pm »

: "As I have said, it is not an option. I have enjoyed fresher cups of this flavor before and I will have many more, and I would rather not your first impression of this be anything but the best I can provide."
She took a brief moment to respond to the priestess.
: "And to you as well, Vera. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting a member of the Arvadian clergy."
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 06:08:46 pm by CrimsonEon »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: May 31, 2016, 06:05:02 pm »

"Alright! My favorite part." Santoku began moving around to a gap in the wall that the two could use to face the opposite side.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: May 31, 2016, 06:11:11 pm »

"I don't want to steal something that you made because you enjoy it though. I couldn't do that. Not when it is clearly something that brings you enjoyment."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: May 31, 2016, 06:12:10 pm »

Titus followed, grunting and heaving as he finally managed to squeeze through the gap with the sound of screeching metal as his chain scraped against the sides.

"RIGHT THEN! ONWARD!" A couple paces forward, two to the left--no wait, they were to the right... Left? Wait, this doesn't look right... OH! THERE!

"FOUND IT!" A muffled shout carried through the cracks in the wall to those outside.

The voice was coming from quite a ways away from the wall they built. In fact, it seemed to come from a wall very near to the tea party.

"On THREE!"

"ONE!"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: May 31, 2016, 06:16:48 pm »

: "'Steal'?! Oh dear, please do not compare yourself to a lowly thief! I am simply offering accommodation to a valued guest. Any chance- no matter how slim- of a guest enjoying the brew would be leagues more enjoyment than simply having it myself."
Lian put on the shocked face well, but a slight smirking twitch at the corner of her mouth suggested she was more amused than offended.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: May 31, 2016, 06:19:37 pm »

Having found what they were quite sure was the wall they'd rebuilt, Santoku took off his coat, and prepared to charge the wall.

"TWO!"

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: May 31, 2016, 06:19:57 pm »

"You'll not get out of drinking the tea, I assure you."
I need to put something interesting here.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: May 31, 2016, 06:22:05 pm »

Iolani opened her mouth, closed it, grumbled, and then sighed.

"I... fine. I'll take it. Though we may want to move..."

She took the cup and very quickly took a few steps away from the area the rest of the group was sitting.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: May 31, 2016, 06:24:30 pm »

: "My thanks, Lady Iolani."
Lian, despite grinning, felt her ear twitch at the mage's suggestion and quickly moved to cover the kettle.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: May 31, 2016, 06:28:35 pm »

"THREE!"

There was a loud crash and crack, two in fact, as both of them impacted the stone wall after a few moments of sprinting. The wall bulged out obscenely and masonry chunks rattled down from the aging obstacle.

"KEEP PUSHING, WE'RE ALMOST THROUGH!" A few more creaks and cracks and then... The wall fell with a loud bang, almost fragmenting outwards as the stone and masonry toppled over the pair as they barrelled through and into the sand.

"HAHAH! WE DID IT SAINT! THIS... THIS... IS not the wall we BUILT!?" Titus' muffle voice came from him face down in the sand, glancing around the rest of the tea group. For the second time today, he picks himself up out of the sand and bits of masonry, his body covered in bruises and cuts.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: May 31, 2016, 06:32:00 pm »

"Ahaha... Wait, what?" Santoku stood up, and turned to look at the wall that the two had crashed through. Indeed, it was not the one that they'd repaired. "...Huh. Well, how about that." Santoku ran a hand through his hair, shaking loose sand and chunks of brick.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: May 31, 2016, 06:34:25 pm »

Without even looking up from her tea, Vera picks up her staff and heals Santoku and Titus.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: May 31, 2016, 06:36:02 pm »

"Oh hey, thanks for the help." Santoku brushed down his pants, which were also covered in shattered masonry.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 94