Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 94

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 5 (FEF5), IC Thread!  (Read 65995 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 5 (FEF5), IC Thread!
« Reply #1140 on: May 31, 2016, 03:40:44 pm »

Lian- after wrapping the leaves into a smaller bag and slowly lowering them into the kettle- looked up at the heating discussion with an unamused look on her face. Quietly, she grabbed two small rocks from the ground nearby.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: May 31, 2016, 03:42:58 pm »

Iolani had been about to interject in the fighting when she saw Lian's movement. With a grin, she leaned back against the wall and instead started to make a small cyclone of wind, sending it whirling around the ground, picking up sand as it went.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: May 31, 2016, 03:44:49 pm »

Chalco remained seated, though his hand just so happened to be closer to his spear than before.
"Either you were a cow, or a slave. I'm assuming the latter."
His scarf fluttered very slightly in the wind.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: May 31, 2016, 03:51:57 pm »

"Slave. And I don't see what's funny about that." Santoku turned to face Chalco again. " The brands and tattoos are put on people so if they run, they can be returned to the proper master. In Scordati, it's 'tradition' for those in power to own people. Human beings. Not a bandit camp. Not a bunch of savages. A Nation." Santoku put his coat back on.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: May 31, 2016, 04:01:27 pm »

"Hmmph. Sounds more like savages to me, if they're keeping slaves."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: May 31, 2016, 04:06:08 pm »

"Well, at least we agree on something!" Santoku sat down heavily in the sand.

"Still, a lot of people in Scordati, at least those who aren't slaves, don't see anything wrong with it. It's just how it's always been for 'em or whatever. That's why tradition can be dangerous. It keeps people from feeling like they gotta think for themselves, y'know?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: May 31, 2016, 04:07:54 pm »

Lian, breathing a sigh of relief, placed the stones back on the ground and resumed her watch of the kettle.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: May 31, 2016, 04:09:20 pm »

THUD.

THUMP.

CRUNCH.

Titus had vanished from sight during the argument, the man having apparently left somewhere. Another loud thud resounded and the semi-"repaired" wall Titus had placed up on the ruined wall budged, creaked, and cracked with each sound. One of the rocks at the top of the ruined wall shook and tumbled down behind the wall, hitting something which grunted in response.

With one last heave, the wall shattered with a loud crash and Titus tumbled through scattering masonry and stone, falling face first into the sand on the other side. Dust slowly settled on top of the mountain of a man as he slowly picked himself back up and brushed off stone. A couple of rocks rolled off of him as he sat up and took in the scene of the others, finally.

"Wait, am I MISSING a FIG--" Titus gestured at the group with a hand that was bent in a painful way, pausing. He cracked it back with a greasy pop and flexed his fingers. "MISSING A FIGHT?! Don't count me OUT, I GOT BETS!"

There was a pause and he deflated, seeing as the fight averted.

"BAH! Back to TRAINING then."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: May 31, 2016, 04:14:49 pm »

Santoku stared in bemusement for several seconds before commenting. "...What kind of training?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: May 31, 2016, 04:15:31 pm »

"It's then the responsibility of rulers to lead their people to a better pat-"

He cut off as Titus smashed through the wall.

"...what."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: May 31, 2016, 04:17:33 pm »

Lian calmly placed her hand over the kettle to ensure no dust fell in, while simultaneously shooting a deathly glare at Titus. A sigh later, she simply added her two cents to the discussion prior to its interruption.
: "And yet, one such tradition I value; in such a tea ceremony as this there are no fathers nor sons, vassals nor lieges, slaves nor masters. Only the host and their guests. I am glad I did not have to teach this lesson sooner."

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: May 31, 2016, 04:22:32 pm »

"THE BEST KIND!" Titus declared as he wiped all of the dust, sand, and masonry chalk off of himself. "Makes the body STRONG, hones destructive INTENT! Takes a bit to set up, here. Hit TREES, smash WALLS, break BARRELS, fight BEASTS!" The large man stretched and popped several joints as he recovered from his ordeal. Whatever bruises he made himself from smashing through the wall seemed to be healing remarkably fast.

"S'EITHER this or SIT! And I ain't SITTING. Not when a FIGHT is to be HAD LATER!"

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: May 31, 2016, 04:28:02 pm »

She tossed the sword to him,
"There you go, I hope it helps"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: May 31, 2016, 04:28:52 pm »

Santoku grinned. "Sounds good to me! Lemme give you a hand setting up again." Santoku stood, and began collecting loose bricks off of the ground.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: May 31, 2016, 04:45:36 pm »

"ALRIGHT! Good, GOOD!" Titus grinned wide and started grabbing bricks as well. "Think I saw ANOTHER GOOD SPOT just a short JAUNT! BUILD it UP an' TEAR it DOWN! We gotta get READY for TONIGHT if there's a FIGHT!" He seems quite excited to have a training partner, presumably it isn't an often occurrence.

Piling up the bricks and stones in his arms, he grunted at the weight but trudged on. "AFTERWARDS, we show those TREES what's WHAT, eh SANTO... SANKTU... SAINT! Care if I CALL ya SAINT?"
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 94