Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Roll To Protect: The Neighborhood  (Read 15302 times)

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Protect: The Neighborhood (one spot open!)
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2015, 05:26:08 pm »

Take cover or crouch facing the right and fire, prioritizing the ones with guns.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2015, 08:28:27 pm »

Deactivate/sabotage the elevator, and lock/jam the doors to the stairwell.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2015, 08:43:49 pm »

((tomasque, why the elevator? also, why would you do that with enemies coming down the very same corridor it is in and exchanging fire with me?))
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2015, 10:59:45 pm »

((tomasque, why the elevator? also, why would you do that with enemies coming down the very same corridor it is in and exchanging fire with me?))
To prevent people from bumbling up here. I guess that isn't really a good idea:

Shoot at the ones not affected by the tear gas. Kill, kill ,kill!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2015, 03:28:17 am »

hold the left corridor, relying on my teammates to hold the right. Prioritize shooting any of them that have a gun, and bash any that get too close with my shield.

(3)

You waste plenty of them, but it's a short hallway. Of the ten or so advancing towards you, three rush through the hail of fire and manage to make it; you bash one with your shield, landing a square hit on the head and sending him sprawling, but you can't recover before his mates shove you to the ground. You're on your back and they're above you with blades at the ready; if you can't manage something fast, you're dead for sure.

Take cover or crouch facing the right and fire, prioritizing the ones with guns.

(6. I think I might have to use a different dice roller app, or maybe even roll some physical dice to mix it up, I feel you've been getting a lot of sixes so far :P)

With quick and expert shots, silent puffs of death from your SMG, terrorists drop. They trip over eachother, caught between the tear gas and your withering fire, and only a few manage to stumble back the way they came.

To prevent people from bumbling up here. I guess that isn't really a good idea:

Shoot at the ones not affected by the tear gas. Kill, kill ,kill!

There's only a few left, breathing their last on the stairwell. You quickly kill them anyway; they don't have to suffer.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 01, 2015, 03:31:50 am »

((I will most likely join the next round.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 01, 2015, 03:43:05 am »

(Alrighty, whenever you're ready just post an action and I'll play it as if you were always there. :P)
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 01, 2015, 11:30:54 am »

remember that pistol? Blast one of them with it at point blank, and shield bash the other off me. Finish off the one guy who I knocked over last turn,before he gets up. Disarm the one I just bashed if I can, I think a hostage is needed.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 06:07:58 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 01, 2015, 04:53:55 pm »

Assist Dustan by shooting the opposition.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 02, 2015, 01:32:10 am »

Check out the rooms they came out of. Perhaps there are more in there.
Money!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 02, 2015, 02:28:37 am »

remember that pistol? Blast one of them with it at point blank, and shield bash the other off me. Finish off the one guy who I knocked over last turn,before he gets up. Disarm the one I just bashed if I can, I think a hostage is needed.

(5)

Animal speed surges inside of you, and you've killed one of them in a split second. The pistol has blasted straight through the terrorist's heart; a few drops of gore and blood fall to the ground, and a quick swipe with your left arm catches the other man's eye with the corner of your shield. He quickly recoils off of you, screaming and covering his face, as you roll to your feet and shoot the other dazed man in the head.

Assist Dustan by shooting the opposition.

Dustan's already taken care of his opponents; you take aim at the terrorist clutching his face and moaning, but Dustan hauls him to his feet. It seems Dustan has another purpose in mind for that one.

Check out the rooms they came out of. Perhaps there are more in there.

It seems that all of them came running when they heard the shots. All of the offices are thrashed; each one was designed for four people, and some still contain the bodies of coworkers that didn't comply. Desks are overturned and furniture destroyed; blood stains the walls. It doesn't look so much like a terrorist act as a psychotic, almost sadistic destruction.

(4)

You're about to leave the last office and declare them all clear when something catches your eye: a strange black device has been crudely duct-taped to the underside of a desk. It doesn't look like it's doing anything now. It looks slick and professional; the case is matte black and seamless, but there's no lights, logos, labels, speakers, or anything else that would give away its creator or purpose. Given the manner in which it's been hidden in the room, it's clearly not supposed to be there and was placed surreptitiously.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 02, 2015, 08:46:31 am »

"Now that was not too smart, was it son?"
dustan would keep the man pinned to the wall to ensure that they did not try to run or attack again.
"Why the hell did you attack me with a broken pair of scissors? Surely you have more sanity than that."

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 02, 2015, 03:09:26 pm »

Keep an eye on the stairwell.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 02, 2015, 03:21:53 pm »

"Guys, I think there's a bomb strapped to the bottom of a desk here."

Move from that room very quickly. Open windows in case of blast."
Money!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2015, 08:50:00 am »

I'ma FIRING MAH LAZOR join the next turn, methinks.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11