Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Reign of Rot-Day 1 (Game Thread)  (Read 10761 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Reign of Rot-Day 1 (Game Thread)
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2015, 02:35:12 pm »

((>:( quiet you. I'd like to point out that we all might have been captured had I not white-knighted it and gone off solo :P))

((Holiday is one of the two best fighters, tied with 273 (And Holiday has a better weapon). The other two have good enough stats to help out, a small group of "bad guys" with a single "Special" character and some mooks would have to quadruple our numbers to get to the point Holiday drops his weapon without a fight. He would have probably tried fighting his way out of Ebony's position, even.

....And when I think about it, Doc is tied for worst fighter with Ebony  :P. I am not sure what he hoped to accomplish if there was significant danger, call for help? He has a decent weapon, but he isn't exactly a fighter build. 0 body and such. Really, him going after her alone was a horrible plan all around  :P. If we assume this kid is a "Special", Doc could probably beat her using hand-to-hand techniques if he was that type of guy. It would hurt, of course, but he does have the advantage even unarmed.

*Sigh* Now we are going to have to argue whether to murdilate these bandit guys or just give them what they want and move on with our lives.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2015, 02:38:24 pm »

Luck
7!

Doc sees the guy lying a few feet away. He could probably grab it with a fast scuttle...but, she'd no doubt get a shot off if he tried.

"Are you...I...No! Keep your hands where I can see them! We'll...you'll be carried if you can't walk. Put these on! Tie them nice and tight." She momentarily releases the hold on the crossbow with her off hand, to reach for the cuffs on her belt. **interruption action possible here**

She lightly tosses them to Doc.

"Put them on, and we'll go get some help. Your friend is okay. We didn't hurt her...and we didn't...we don't intend to hurt anyone...unless you make us...

Don't make any sudden moves. Just...do it. Please."

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2015, 02:50:52 pm »

Would reading the situation perhaps give insight to the possible cause of the ticking?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2015, 02:58:08 pm »

Would reading the situation perhaps give insight to the possible cause of the ticking?

Read the Situation (+2)
?!+2=?

Tick, tick, tick, tick

The sharp sound pricks Harriet's ears...it sounds like something hard and pointed, rapidly tapping on wood. Probably a woodpecker, right?

After a few more moments, it stops.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 03:06:36 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2015, 03:24:06 pm »

She lightly tosses them to Doc.

"Put them on, and we'll go get some help. Your friend is okay. We didn't hurt her...and we didn't...we don't intend to hurt anyone...unless you make us...

Don't make any sudden moves. Just...do it. Please."

Doc fiddles with the cuffs, feigning having difficulty putting them on. Tongue sticking out the side of his mouth as he looks like he's concentrating.

How do these things work?

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2015, 03:43:05 pm »

"Slide the shackles into the loops. You'll hear a loud click. I know what it sounds like. So d-don't...don't you fuck with me! Sir!" She says, her voice varying from ranges falsetto to batman. At least she's being sort of polite.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2015, 03:52:41 pm »

Doc chuckles softly before wincing at his "twisted" ankle, gazing up at his captor from a sitting position on the ground.

Is it not I who should be calling you sir?

Gesturing with the hand the cuffs are around, flinging them "accidentally" between the girls legs and then breaking out into a fit of giggles.

Whoops. Sorry! I get rather giggly when I'm nervous. Sorry. Perhaps it would be best if you put them on? That way you can be sure they are fitted correctly.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2015, 04:11:22 pm »

Act Under Pressure
4!

Shoot
11!+1=12
1d6=4

In response, the girl shoots Doc in the belly with a crossbow bolt, her tightly wound nerves finally snapping past the breaking point.

It's sticks into his flesh with something like authority, but Doc finds himself oddly calm. It doesn't hurt as bad as he thought would have, and he knows that he has to keep it in to reduce blood loss. He wonders if the lack of pain...maybe it had something to do with the Rege...

"...W-w-what have...did...y-you make me do!" She says, almost fumbling the crossbow in panic. She recovers quickly enough, however, her eyes distant and shocked-but her hands, already beginning to reload her crossbow with trained, mechanical efficiency.

Doc took 4 flesh wounds!
Doc earned a status effect!

Bolt in the Belly, Minor=Doc has a crossbow bolt stuck in him. It's not life threatening by itself-in fact the bolt itself is keeping it from being worse-but, it'll have to be removed carefully to avoid further injury. He should also probably not to try to exacerbate the wound by moving around too much.

Effect:
-1 Body Stat
Strenuous Physical Activity will cause 1 fleshwound of damage per move. I.E, whenever you roll dice.

Is that the sound of running feet? But whose?

It remains to be seen...

((Now to see how it turns out for Gig before we continue.))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2015, 05:03:45 pm »

((well at this point I think I can get away with making as much noise as possible :))))

Doc gives out a blood-curdling scream. That hurt!

WODEFUYOODOOTHAFA!?

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2015, 05:43:47 pm »

Gianna continues picking and harvesting the berries.
She then asks a question, not really talking to anybody in particular.
"So, where do you think Doc and Ebony went? Should we just stay here, wait for them?
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2015, 05:53:24 pm »

Harriet follows 273, cautiously.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2015, 06:07:10 pm »

Gianna continues picking and harvesting the berries.
She then asks a question, not really talking to anybody in particular.
"So, where do you think Doc and Ebony went? Should we just stay here, wait for them?

"Doc hasn't been gone five minutes yet. Unless he got shot by a tree or something, he should be fine. At least give him enough time to get back to the sign. He wasn't plannin' on comin' back anyway, was he? We are almost done here. Lets just finish up and meet 'em safe and sound back at the rendezvous point. It would be a shame to leave a job like this half-finished."

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2015, 06:10:35 pm »

"Kay, Holliday. I'm just getting a teensy-bit paranoid, because who knows what could be lurking out there?"
Ain't nobody got time for that.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2015, 06:13:11 pm »

at the rendezvous point."

((what rendezvous point? :P))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2015, 06:18:54 pm »

"Kay, Holliday. I'm just getting a teensy-bit paranoid, because who knows what could be lurking out there?"

"I understand, the world is in a great state to breed paranoia. Still isn't good for you, though. Its better to keep a clear head. Careful an' cautious, but not to the point of Paranoia. Besides, Doc has a gun right? If something happens, he just has to shoot it and we know he is in trouble. He had it in his hands and everything last we saw him. He'll be fine."

at the rendezvous point."

((what rendezvous point? :P))

((The Sign, where we agreed to meet the scouts  ::)))

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8