Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Murderer (A Serial Killer RPG)  (Read 7114 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murderer (A Serial Killer RPG)
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2015, 02:40:47 pm »

IRL, yes, but in drama, calling cards are a staple of serial killers everywhere! If not calling cards, we should at least have a recurring theme of acts done to the victim- removing a certain body part, perhaps, or cutting patterns into their body?
This isn't drama! Murder is srs bsns.

But if you need a recurring theme, how about stabbing the victim in the face?

Or carving "You just lost the game." somewhere on their body?
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2015, 04:07:58 pm »

IRL, yes, but in drama, calling cards are a staple of serial killers everywhere! If not calling cards, we should at least have a recurring theme of acts done to the victim- removing a certain body part, perhaps, or cutting patterns into their body?
This isn't drama! Murder is srs bsns.

But if you need a recurring theme, how about stabbing the victim in the face?

Or carving "You just lost the game." somewhere on their body?
COMMON SENSE:The objective is to NOT get caught. We don't want to end up in jail

What about jujitsu?
You look up classes on jujitsu and then it hits you that some MMA styles are Brazilian jujitsu.

Look around for shop classes, Who dosen't want to have gloves like Freddy Krueger's?
COMMON SENSE:People will question why you're making a weapon, and of course, will trace it back to you if they find out you killed someone with a weapon of similar fasion
On your lunch break, you find some shop classes at the local college, but its expensive (800$ per course)

I don't think wrestling is deadly enough. MMA, karate or kung fu sounds better. Let's do MMA.
Deli Shop, we're on a health kick from starting our wrestling class.
+1
+1.
You think of taking MMA classes and take a look at the cost of that. Its 160$ instead, but they give you a gym membership with the classes that you can use whenever the place is open. Checking the time, the classes fit with your schedule and are done on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:00pm.

You also go buy a deli sandwich. You get an excellent roast beef sandwich with all sorts of condiments on it that some people would find bizarre. To each their own regardless.

You make it back to work in time and finish off your work. You're a little tired, but there is still the rest of the day ahead of you (5:00pm)

Funds and Expenses added

Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Traits (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Emotions (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Funds and Expenses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Target (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kills (click to show/hide)
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2015, 04:32:45 pm »

Go to gym and buy steroids.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2015, 05:33:31 pm »

-1 forever. Drugs are bad, kidz.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2015, 07:15:12 pm »

-1 to the drugs, but +1 to the gym. We are going to need to get tough fast if we wanna beat people to death with our bare hands, Saxton Hale style.
Also, while doing this, think over our impulse to kill this man. Why him? why now? What is the intended objective of this murder?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2015, 10:04:19 pm »

-1 to the drugs.

I shall agree to the change to MMA classes, though the intention wasn't to beat people to death :P merely have something to defend against people trying to fight back.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2015, 12:50:55 am »

Just go to work.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2015, 01:15:43 am »

Also, while doing this, think over our impulse to kill this man. Why him? why now? What is the intended objective of this murder?
-1 We won't be able to kill people in a timely manner if we go insane due to PTSD. You saw what happened the last time we attempted this...
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2015, 11:12:13 pm »

Just go to work.
You just finished work, and you didn't tell your boss you wanted to work extra hours

COMMON SENSE/GAME TIP:If you want to work extra hours, phone your boss before your lunch-break ends at the latest. However, he may not want to give you more hours if you seem to be slacking or have too many hours.

(Fugitive=0) Even if they were sold right at the gym, you wouldn't know who to talk to, how much you'll need, how to use them or even what they can do to benefit us other than rumors of big muscles and a small penis.

-1 to the drugs.

I shall agree to the change to MMA classes, though the intention wasn't to beat people to death :P merely have something to defend against people trying to fight back.
-1 to the drugs, but +1 to the gym. We are going to need to get tough fast if we wanna beat people to death with our bare hands, Saxton Hale style.
You don't have a gym membership anywhere. (Intel=3 / Intuition = 2) You're pretty sure if you went to the place that offered MMA classes, they SHOULD allow you to use their facility right away (if not, you could call them out for lying). Regardless, you're still in your work uniform, which isn't athletic wear. You should have some regular shorts and a t-shirt at home as well as running shoes that you usually wear when you're not at work.

-1 We won't be able to kill people in a timely manner if we go insane due to PTSD. You saw what happened the last time we attempted this...
Your mind starts to drift back to those thoughts again but you quickly suppress them (Votes 1 vs 1). All you could get without going deep into it is that he deserves it, and it doesn't really matter WHEN its done, just that its done as soon as you can.

COMMON SENSE/GAME TIP:At the earliest convenience isn't always necessarily the best solution. Planning is almost always the best way to do things, but if the moment brings itself up and you think you can get away with it, feel free to strike then.

As you're debating what to do, checking twitter, he tweets about working on "The Beast", and a picture attached ((Intuition = 2) you assume it to be) of his car. Its a more modern looking muscle car painted mostly blue with silver linings. Upon closer look, you see that, with the hood being up, the guts appear to reflect the car being much older (or worn down) compared to the exterior. (Knowledge = 3) Recalling some info you looked up earlier, you don't think it would run properly in this state.

((GM NOTE:

I'm not going to consistently post the stats and stuff until my laptop is fixed, so expect it to be missing in random spots))

« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 11:17:30 pm by highmax28 »

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2015, 11:37:39 pm »

I would recommend going out for a run, but 5:00pm is kind of late, especially if it's dark. If we really want to work out still we could do push ups, sit ups, and other indoor exercises.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2015, 05:48:57 am »

If we reminisce, then we can try to remember what caused us to want to kill him, and Avoid using some method that would draw attention to ourselves.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2015, 01:03:04 pm »

We don't need to know why he needs to die, just that he needs to die!

Research the type of car The Beast is: common problems, rarity of parts (we can lure him away with promise of bits!) that kind of thing.

I think we should go to the MMA place after going home to get some athletic wear. A few hours of exercise and learning how to smash people will likely be useful.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2015, 08:49:47 pm »

+1 Go to the gym and get membership.
Max avatar size is 80x80

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2015, 09:31:53 am »

+1 Go to the gym and get membership.
Given previous thoughts, you decide on MMA. You head home, grab your gear and head to the gym where lessons are done.

We don't need to know why he needs to die, just that he needs to die!

Research the type of car The Beast is: common problems, rarity of parts (we can lure him away with promise of bits!) that kind of thing.

I think we should go to the MMA place after going home to get some athletic wear. A few hours of exercise and learning how to smash people will likely be useful.
You get a chance to look up The Beast and what it is. (Intel = 3) Looking at what its supposed to look like under the hood, you think he must've picked up a poorly maintained car and decided to fix it (the paint job also looks custom compared to the actual looks of the cars). (Knowledge = 3) You look at the picture again and spot a few parts that need the be replaced that are hard to find, but digging around, you find some for a decent price (they however, need to be ordered and it estimates a week's time for delivery). Nothing can be found locally.

You drive to the gym and the desk clerk greets you. There are sounds of punches and kicks hitting heavy bags and people hitting mats as you watch about 9 people practicing and working out. You notice it doesn't have machines like the standard gym, but it has cardio machines (treadmills, etc.) and it has a LOT of heavy bags and a couple speed bags. There is an MMA-style ring and the entire floor is matted off.

Again, to join is 160$ a month to join, and you pay it.

What do you work out first? Cardio, Strength, Conditioning, or technique?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2015, 12:21:10 pm »

Strength, so we can drop something heavy on [OUR TARGETS NAME HERE]'s head, making it look like an accident.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5