Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 96

Author Topic: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)  (Read 136519 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)
« Reply #1140 on: November 07, 2016, 09:03:19 am »

I went and checked active claims, Sanaya Eltor had no less than five active claims on cities, all of which were attacked and taken over by Idraei. So that's what I'm talking about, they followed her across half a continent as she's running away trying to get a foothold. Screw'em. When this war started they'd just taken over the 5th of her cities, and were eyeing #6 and #7. Basically, they're bullies, and Sanaya kicking their butt and getting a nice walled city is payback.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 09:08:23 am by Reelya »

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #1141 on: November 07, 2016, 10:37:03 am »

Could you guys stop warring so hard? You're making the server 522. :P

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

gamerscout

• Bay Watcher
  • Warrior of the lurker army
    • View Profile
Re: Might and Fealty (Incredible new Sandbox strategy-RPG medieval RP game)
« Reply #1142 on: November 07, 2016, 01:02:44 pm »

They have slumbering towns IN Idraei, yet they're not reclaiming those. They're using paid accounts to completely squeeze out other players from the border of their nation. That's dick move territory.

Are the slumbering towns in Xodor? For I know they are there and one of the reasons I was opposed to the war IC. Of course due to them being deep within my realm count Taka could not reach them. I suppose that might be why he start the war.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: November 07, 2016, 01:12:11 pm »

Some are in a duchy called tyvia, and other places

i think there will be a peace treaty soon. We told our people to cool it to be sure. have to talk to the lowlands people, they still haven't actually made it to the battle yet, now we have to tell them they marched for 1 week for nothing :/
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 01:14:23 pm by Reelya »

gamerscout

• Bay Watcher
  • Warrior of the lurker army
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: November 07, 2016, 01:21:56 pm »

Yeah that duchy was ruled by a different char of the same person who owned the now slumbering estates in Xodor. he was a major figure in it till he went slumber. And I think there will be a peace treaty soon as well because I think Idreai king sees that there is no way he can win this now.

Crowe~

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: November 07, 2016, 03:48:56 pm »

Insanegame27, is Lu Liang Jiang one of your characters?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1146 on: November 07, 2016, 03:55:47 pm »

Yeah, Lu Liang Jiang is one of my chars.

I'm not that fond of the idea of ending the war right here and now because some people have marched their armies for a whole week. We've defended our borders, retaken most of the stuff, and kicked arse, but the lowlands characters who have marched and RL week? They haven't actually done anything and it'd be a shame to let those soldiers sit by eating all the food.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: November 07, 2016, 04:26:27 pm »

No sorry I can't hold any more territories. I'm being screwed by corruption levels. I took over these settlements in Rastoa because I had to, but now I can't offload them. If you could offer a solution to that then it might be more tempting. Are the lowlanders planning on permanently holding lands here? Since you're on a free account you can't hold any more lands, and I can't for various reasons.

I'm also IRL stretched for time. I can play enough to defend, but I can't go out of my way to plan a complex thing anymore because of college assignments.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 05:33:34 pm by Reelya »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: November 07, 2016, 07:00:27 pm »

I apparently lost every single settlement I ever owned on all 10 characters, so Im open.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: November 07, 2016, 07:28:46 pm »

Well there are a couple of new players such as myself that probably wouldn't mind holding some territory.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: November 07, 2016, 07:46:59 pm »

Currently retaking some lost Arrakeshi land I used to own as Alekhsandr Aurea down near Kenos. I'll probably be joining them, seeing as how they're so close.

Up in the Children, I have a few characters with fuck-all to do. I might send Lysandra and Magnus out to try to call on our old allies, see if I can rebuild the Black Order and have some fun.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Vamking12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: November 07, 2016, 10:12:16 pm »

Speaking of Kenos, I'll be putting out some knight offers soon

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: November 08, 2016, 12:15:39 am »

Well there are a couple of new players such as myself that probably wouldn't mind holding some territory.

Insanegamer27 is the guy who really needs knights right now, we expanded land near a hostile enemy, we need people to hold 1 border town, you'll get 2 safer towns as well. Just be aware you can make 4 characters each. So 1 more persons with 4 knights in Rastoa, or 2 people with 2 + knights each would secure this area. basically we'd need people to help build up the border towns to resist attacks, using troops trained further in.

To get started in Rastoa, drop in at Reweston, pledge fealty to Lu Bu, then get down to Argent where you'll be assigned some troops and given a sitrep by the field commander.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1154 on: November 08, 2016, 12:51:29 am »

Change mile to centimeter and you have a bingo
Actually, change it to inch. That imperial unit system is hell.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 96