Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 96

Author Topic: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)  (Read 136730 times)

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
Re: Might and Fealty (Incredible new Sandbox strategy-RPG medieval RP game)
« Reply #780 on: February 19, 2016, 02:39:23 am »

I just took the one at Reweston as Finnbar Roscius. Anything I should know now about what's going on? Also I've got my original character, whom I've fluffed as coming because he received a message from Finnbar, a distant relative, crossing the sea from the Grand Fate.
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #781 on: February 19, 2016, 02:42:31 am »

Cool. RASTOA is in need of diplomats, raiders, food and most importantly of all, metal.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: February 19, 2016, 02:50:05 am »

Are you Edward Zachson?
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #783 on: February 19, 2016, 02:56:00 am »

Yeah, as well as Lachlan Day, Lu Bu, Leto Anthea Zoe, Rolaf Kolakson and a few more.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: February 19, 2016, 04:36:35 am »

Inver Jalovjek here.

I thought about taking the offer for Second Consul, but I'm not quite sure what that would entail. I'm not really comfortable with military, I can't even take part in battles properly since I have no idea how to manage being in the right spot at the right time. I'd be pretty happy with managing trade inside RASTOA, though.
Open a new RASTOA-wide discussion, so people can tell me when they need something or have something in abundance.
Taste my Paci-Fist

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #785 on: February 19, 2016, 04:45:30 am »

Righty'oh. You were going to be my first pick because I know I can trust you, after all, I gave you tradepowers and you didnt abuse those!

Trade channel open in about three seconds...

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: February 19, 2016, 05:05:14 am »

Cool!

If nobody steps up, feel free to give me an introduction into what would be expected of me as Second Consul and propose me for voting. I'm sure I can act all humbled, surprised and stuff. :P
Taste my Paci-Fist

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #787 on: February 19, 2016, 05:07:35 am »

I just need... Is it scholars or priests who allow elections?

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: February 19, 2016, 05:38:40 am »

I think it's priests.
Taste my Paci-Fist

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Halfman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: February 19, 2016, 05:30:41 pm »

Nice to see this thread getting some traction. I too ended up in the Black Road under Sirah.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #791 on: February 27, 2016, 04:27:25 am »

Is the game being really really slow for anyone else at the moment?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #792 on: February 27, 2016, 04:34:02 am »

Is the game being really really slow for anyone else at the moment?

In terms of stuff happening? Yeah.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #793 on: February 27, 2016, 04:42:37 am »

Well RASTOA just had a bandit enter a settlement. RP and probably a pitched battle is about to ensue if anyone wants in on the action. The bandit has ~60 soldiers and our 'rapid bandit response' (which happened to be in the estate farthest from the bandit) is en route with 105 soldiers, mainly light infantry, a few archers here and there.

Shit's going to get real, especially as we all know the quality of bandit soldiers (greatsword-plate-warhorse, anyone?)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #794 on: February 27, 2016, 05:34:33 am »

People seriously overstate the frequency of that happening.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 96