Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 96

Author Topic: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)  (Read 136757 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: Might and Fealty (Incredible new Sandbox strategy-RPG medieval RP game)
« Reply #765 on: February 15, 2016, 03:38:44 pm »

I believe Insanegame is recruiting in the subrealm RASTOA (not sure the designation), which will be near... Taithairoux? You're also welcome to head towards Mountainhome, where I can think of a few things that need doing.

Nice nice, so I'm taking control of a wee settlement as we speak (at the request of Sirrhas) after which I am to do the same with another settlement; however this second one is within the borders of 'Polaris'. Is there any way I can check the diplomatic relations between groups? Is it likely that I'm going to get absolutely murked off of these people? Either way, good stuff.

Whoops, sorry about the delay. You can check diplomacy off the realm page, but it's often not there. Any time you're uncertain, just act ICly and see what happens! :P

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #766 on: February 16, 2016, 02:22:31 am »

Royal Army Shock Troopers Of Armok.
Taitharoux.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #767 on: February 16, 2016, 03:41:28 am »

Royal Army Shock Troopers Of Armok.
Taitharoux.

Yeah, but I don't know county, duchy or what.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #768 on: February 16, 2016, 03:58:15 am »

I believe I made it a duchy... although I'm not sure what all the different options are. What is a principality? what is a march?
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: February 16, 2016, 08:16:45 am »

It's a duchy.

They are only different levels in the hierarchy. Enumerated values. You know? Uhm…
Taste my Paci-Fist

Kane Minehunter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: February 16, 2016, 01:47:35 pm »

Nice nice, so I'm taking control of a wee settlement as we speak (at the request of Sirrhas) after which I am to do the same with another settlement; however this second one is within the borders of 'Polaris'. Is there any way I can check the diplomatic relations between groups? Is it likely that I'm going to get absolutely murked off of these people? Either way, good stuff.

Whoops, sorry about the delay. You can check diplomacy off the realm page, but it's often not there. Any time you're uncertain, just act ICly and see what happens! :P

Thanks! Also, am I going to need a paid account if I am to start controlling more estates? I don't mind; I'll probably end up buying it tonight regardless. Very much enjoying this. 

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #771 on: February 16, 2016, 02:11:39 pm »

More than three, yes. A paid account is very much not a necessity to play the game, though: I haven't spent a cent, and I'm doing pretty well.

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: February 17, 2016, 03:12:17 am »

Reached the coast and didn't have permission to embark, so I sent a message to the lord of the nearest settlement. We'll see what happens I suppose. If I don't hear back within a day or so I think I'll make a new character up near RASTOA.
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #773 on: February 17, 2016, 03:13:28 am »

Do you want me to throw up a knight offer?

Oskar636PL

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: February 18, 2016, 05:16:40 pm »

Not in your realm guys but the site just went down, at least for me, everyone panick!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #775 on: February 19, 2016, 12:29:04 am »

its up...?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #776 on: February 19, 2016, 01:15:23 am »

Not in your realm guys but the site just went down, at least for me, everyone panick!

It drops pretty often, but it's usually back up fast enough.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #777 on: February 19, 2016, 01:22:16 am »

I got a couple of knight offers up, I need a diplomat and raider, as well as a Second Consul for the RASTOA. (Yes I am modelling them on the romans, although only one Consul position is elected, the other is passed down through the family, however, I do consider adopted children elegible for candidacy of First Consul, which is the inherited one))

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: February 19, 2016, 02:31:01 am »

Which knight offers are yours Insanegame?
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #779 on: February 19, 2016, 02:35:04 am »

I have one at 'RASTOA Infantry Fields' and another at 'Reweston' and I may have one at 'Taitharoux'
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 96