Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 96

Author Topic: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)  (Read 136751 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Might and Fealty (Incredible new Sandbox strategy-RPG medieval RP game)
« Reply #750 on: February 12, 2016, 04:00:37 pm »

Reweston on the North coast of the NW has soldiers available to knights and raiders, and Chraringen also has a knight offer up.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kane Minehunter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: February 13, 2016, 05:59:56 pm »

Hello folks, I haven't logged into the DF forums for agesss but I just saw this thread and I've signed myself up on this game. I created a character and swore fealty to a fella called Sirrhas Azali, and so now I'm a member of the Black Road. I honestly have no idea what time doing but this game looks super good. Hopeee I see some of yous around.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #752 on: February 14, 2016, 03:09:48 am »

Hello folks, I haven't logged into the DF forums for agesss but I just saw this thread and I've signed myself up on this game. I created a character and swore fealty to a fella called Sirrhas Azali, and so now I'm a member of the Black Road. I honestly have no idea what time doing but this game looks super good. Hopeee I see some of yous around.

Oh you will be seeing a /lot/ of me... Damn roadies...
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #753 on: February 14, 2016, 04:28:02 am »

You'll probably see quote a lot of me, too, since I run the Black Road.

Dammit, why did I end up running both the Children and their nearest aggressor? Come baack, Ehndras!

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #754 on: February 14, 2016, 04:33:17 am »

There seems to be a little bit of passive-aggressiveness between RASTOA and Black Road. RASTOA needs more food, and Black Road has tried to get us to submit to them despite 'Armok' in the acronym. If I make a few light pushes for grassland will you completely destroy me?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #755 on: February 14, 2016, 05:35:25 am »

There seems to be a little bit of passive-aggressiveness between RASTOA and Black Road. RASTOA needs more food, and Black Road has tried to get us to submit to them despite 'Armok' in the acronym. If I make a few light pushes for grassland will you completely destroy me?

Uh, possibly. You definitely wouldn't gain anything. I don't want to say too much OOC, though. You're welcome to negotiate IC, though! Oclire is arrogant, paranoid and an absolute bastard, but he's not unreasonable.

Kane Minehunter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: February 14, 2016, 05:47:11 am »

Nice nice, so I'm taking control of a wee settlement as we speak (at the request of Sirrhas) after which I am to do the same with another settlement; however this second one is within the borders of 'Polaris'. Is there any way I can check the diplomatic relations between groups? Is it likely that I'm going to get absolutely murked off of these people? Either way, good stuff.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: February 14, 2016, 12:40:39 pm »

Welp, my religious crackpot neighbors just declared a war of extermination against my people. Fun times. Also, my bandit character is rapidly running out of troops, although considering that I managed to behead three people I'm not all that disappointed.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #758 on: February 14, 2016, 01:05:33 pm »

Welp, my religious crackpot neighbors just declared a war of extermination against my people. Fun times.

Huh. Which ones?

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: February 14, 2016, 01:37:32 pm »

The Kingdom of Asrania. They've decided that I worship "false gods", which is a pretty flimsy excuse for invasion given that I have yet to even begin defining my clan's religion. At the rate this thing is escalating, we may end up with all out war between Lowlands and the Asrians.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #760 on: February 14, 2016, 01:59:50 pm »

If so, rumours might have spread that Asitet Anoth doesn't like the Asrians. ;D

Antsan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: February 15, 2016, 04:46:05 am »

I have to say, it's really weird to play characters on kind-of opposing sides in a war. It's not that my characters somehow interact directly, but witnessing the talk on both sides… Yeah, there's some really strange stuff going on.
Taste my Paci-Fist

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: February 15, 2016, 03:12:24 pm »

Hey everybody, I tried this game out I think last summer, and decided to come back and see what's going on. How could I go about getting back into the game? I've currently got one character, Benev Roscius, sitting near Iungard. I was a vassal of the Grand Fate, but in the months that have passed since I've played my oath of fealty has been dissolved. I notice that there's a realm called the Children of Armok up north, and I would guess that some bay12ers are running that, so should I go up there and offer my services?
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #763 on: February 15, 2016, 03:18:03 pm »

You're welcome to come this way, or to make a new character. Things are a bit chaotic at the moment, but there's definitely a place for you.

Beneviento

• Bay Watcher
  • Rocks and Blocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: February 15, 2016, 03:26:13 pm »

Alright, I'll try to get over there. Which settlement should I head to?
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the Assaulted Lanterns Magma Artillery' - King Id I of the Assaulted Lanterns
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 96