Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 96

Author Topic: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)  (Read 136796 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Might and Fealty (Incredible new Sandbox strategy-RPG medieval RP game)
« Reply #705 on: February 01, 2016, 02:40:42 am »

If anyone has any free character slots I would appreciate some more knights, espescially one with 1 or 2 governour traits.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: February 01, 2016, 04:28:17 am »

So I'm guessing from what I've read on the forums that Hawks wanting to push your face in is supposed to be a sign of respect? Not sure I believe this, but things are going to be !!FUN!!, since everyone seems to agree that they have the best military in the game.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: February 01, 2016, 09:23:21 am »

If anyone has any free character slots I would appreciate some more knights, espescially one with 1 or 2 governour traits.
I've read that character traits don't work currently?

[...]
I'm lost and ahh. ._. Something's happening soon?

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 01, 2016, 10:47:53 am »

Hawks has decided to kick the hell out of the Archonian Dominate while they're already busy kicking the hell out of the Empire of Tetsuyama.

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 01, 2016, 10:50:06 am »

What are some of the major trends/changes/developments in the in-game world at the moment ?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #710 on: February 01, 2016, 11:10:30 am »

What are some of the major trends/changes/developments in the in-game world at the moment ?

The EI has just gone through a major civil war (and possibly still is), which has caused the formation of the Zweites Imperium and the death of Weaver. Offhand, that's the only major change that's going on right now. Plenty of small scraps and stuff, though.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: February 01, 2016, 11:13:59 am »

Possible war brewing between Ascalon's western holdings and a local power, Lowlands.  Lowlanders being the current aggressors as far as I see it.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: February 01, 2016, 01:21:16 pm »

Thanks, I'm thinking of making another go at the game sometime soon.

Honestly, it's a love-and-hate thing for me, it comes in cycles, I get excited and start off very active, become way too ambitious, then IRL commitments pile up and the game feels like another commitment on top...

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 01, 2016, 03:04:44 pm »

Heh, I only bother to log on once a day.  So I only get things done very slowly.  Which pretty much makes it so I can't be relied on for military campaigns, cause 5-6 gamedays pass by before I get back on... and the enemy has moved on.

Just very recently, I got to a slumberblighted settlement before someone else, but they initiated and completed takeover by the time I got back.  If I do get attacked, I won't know till its already done with.  (I'd probably lose with my rabble of peasant lumberjacks.)
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 02, 2016, 11:31:42 am »

Heh, I only bother to log on once a day.  So I only get things done very slowly.
Pretty much me here! :P Anyone know a good character trait to go with me? @Igame27, got your message but by the time I logged in, the place was already under control.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: February 02, 2016, 01:29:36 pm »

looks like im unable to register  :-X

edit: Name is Arend Darkwater and ready to serve.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 02:13:49 pm by Imofexios »

Trixu

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 03, 2016, 02:33:45 pm »

Are you guys still playing? Any tips how i can join you?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #717 on: February 03, 2016, 02:37:11 pm »

OK, well, my bandit was fun.

Rather than kill everyone, he went around burning watchtowers and buildings then getting out before being engaged. It actually worked, at least until I was down to six men facing five-hundred, at which point I messaged everyone in the area that I formally surrender, pending a trial. (Trial for the RP)
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Carcanken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 04, 2016, 10:09:02 pm »

I ended up making my character and decided to roam around a bit.

I noticed the travel times to travel just a small fraction of the map was 15 days... is that real time? That seems almost absurd.

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
  • A disgusting pile of slop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: February 04, 2016, 10:22:21 pm »

I ended up making my character and decided to roam around a bit.

I noticed the travel times to travel just a small fraction of the map was 15 days... is that real time? That seems almost absurd.

I think one in-game day is 6 hours of real life time. Even so, it can add up to be a long time and, in some cases, you'll literally be waiting for days before you can do what you wanted to.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 96