Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 96

Author Topic: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)  (Read 136794 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: Might and Fealty (Incredible new Sandbox strategy-RPG medieval RP game)
« Reply #690 on: January 26, 2016, 12:37:23 am »

Yeah, if it has a wall you can't interact with people on the other side, which is why I was telling you how to make contact. :P They'll need to give you entry permissions, or leave themselves.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #691 on: January 26, 2016, 04:00:56 am »

Spoiler: Take that, fucker (click to show/hide)
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #692 on: January 26, 2016, 04:27:10 am »

So far the Thelassan family seems to be proving true to their backstory as wandering tactical geniuses. It's pretty cool and quite surprising. Yay, luck!

Revolution

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: January 26, 2016, 08:41:04 am »

A sub-realm within the Hawks Dominion is looking for knights, message me if any here wants to join :)

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: January 26, 2016, 03:07:24 pm »

Is there anyway to delete dead characters? When building my first tree I fumbled a bit and now have a couple pairs of duplicate people.
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #695 on: January 26, 2016, 03:15:19 pm »

Is there anyway to delete dead characters? When building my first tree I fumbled a bit and now have a couple pairs of duplicate people.

Nope. It's a bit bothersome.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: January 27, 2016, 12:12:19 am »

I'm at Daisaims and I've no idea what to do--how to recruit, do anything, and...basically anything, despite reading the manual ._.;

Nope. It's a bit bothersome.
Dead characters stay in your log forever (as I've discovered x-x I had a duplicate skill and didn't like it for some reason)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #697 on: January 27, 2016, 02:35:33 am »

OK, first of all, I'll need you to travel back to Taitharoux and swear fealty to me. That'll put you in my realm and I'll give you land to manage - dont expect to build an army of hundreds in days. Or if your the fighting type, I can give you a small number of soldiers and camp followers and send you in to raid somewhere for gold, which I would divide as 90% to you, 10% to me, or thralls which would be sent to a settlement of my choosing (which I will detail in IC messages)

Recruiting takes 2 essential buildings - Blacksmith and Training Grounds or Bowyer and Archery Range. Before you do that is is a good idea to build buildings that boost food production, a 600/200 split on civilians/thralls is the best ratio for producing food on a grasslands when you have as many food-boosting buildings as possible. Manage your buildings so you have a maximum of 800 people (If the trend says rising, assign more people to building).

I am not able to get metal at all yet, which really really sucks. But the closest metal-producing land is in the lands of the Farudi River Tribes, and I need a good diplomat to try and wrangle stuff off of them. With an excess of food I could trade some of that for Farudi metal, but once again, diplomat needed.

If anyone wants to make a knight, do so at Taitharoux and swear fealty to me.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #698 on: January 27, 2016, 03:16:45 am »

It's actually in the Black Road's Blood of the Highlands, just FYI.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #699 on: January 27, 2016, 03:44:26 am »

Yeah, Adrianna Castillo's been a bit of a dick to me. Ignoring my last message to him (which was diplomatic) and not returning a settlement of mine.
Taitharoux now has an army of about 120 soldiers, many of them unarmored. When Lu Bu arrives he will cement my position a little bit.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: January 27, 2016, 06:38:39 pm »

Yeah, Adrianna Castillo's been a bit of a dick to me. Ignoring my last message to him (which was diplomatic) and not returning a settlement of mine.
Taitharoux now has an army of about 120 soldiers, many of them unarmored. When Lu Bu arrives he will cement my position a little bit.

Taitharoux doesn't show up as an option for me.

What realm is it a part of, out of curiosity?
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #701 on: January 28, 2016, 02:22:46 am »

You'll have to select it from the map, there should be a search function.

RASTOA which is now a subrealm of Children Of Armok

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: January 29, 2016, 09:14:39 am »

Err, is there anyway to relinquish control of a NPC bandit? :-X I accidentally clicked it and prepared to back out after seeing the flavor text but...now I'm in control of a bandit with no knowledge on how to even play! D:

Also I'm unsure what to do as a knight. I've pledged fealty to InsaneGamer (the manual isn't that descriptive--it's helpful, but...not in the 'how' section. Or I'm just totally a newbie. That's more reasonable. ), but I'd like to pledge fealty to all you nobles too!
Though I guess that's not possible :P

wereboar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: January 29, 2016, 11:35:02 am »

You can only have one suzerain, you silly goose. :)
If you don't know how to entertain yourself, attack a neighbour and see what happens.

Bandits are just NPC raiders. They roam around, rape weak knights and pillage settlements. Choose a lord you don't like and make his life miserable without facing any consequences.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #704 on: January 29, 2016, 01:42:15 pm »

Bandits are a great opportunity to mess with the game in a consequence-free environment. You can fiddle with combat, travel with an army, resupply, looting, avoiding scouts... there's a lot to do that doesn't necessarily involve messing up anyone else's day that will still make your bandit a menace.

Joining the realm is pretty close to swearing fealty to everyone else, in a way. It does a lot of the same stuff, anyway.

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 96