Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 96

Author Topic: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)  (Read 136594 times)

SaintofWar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Might and Fealty (Incredible new Sandbox strategy-RPG medieval RP game)
« Reply #960 on: October 27, 2016, 06:00:15 pm »

To be perfectly honest with you, I don't mind threats. The Civil War is a special case, and the first for many things I did. See, what was supposed to be a nice and quick succession became such a massive shitfest in such a short amount of time, that a lot of wires, all over the place, got crossed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TL;DR: When people try to mess with you OOCly, don't take it lying down. I think that's probably a reason as to why I usually end up being the leader. I am very simple, and I guess efficient. I don't take shit, and I am always ready to dish it out. I can be approachable and inconvenient, and I can be unapproachable and as inconvenient as the sun is for human colonization.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 06:02:49 pm by SaintofWar »

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: October 28, 2016, 08:39:50 pm »

Hey some scuffles are starting between Idraei and Rastoa right now. Minor Idraei nobles are picking off holdings by a couple of minor Rastoa players, including my one. Gonna get some armies together to try and keep 'em out. I'm thinking the minor Idraei nobles will claim they were attacked if I prevent them taking over Rastoa settlements. Too bad for Idraei that they have so many slumbering provinces at the back there. That can end badly.

Unless the Halfhavens are actually someone from Bay12. I wouldn't be at all surprised at this stage.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 08:44:16 pm by Reelya »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #962 on: October 28, 2016, 08:48:35 pm »

Well, Alex was going to set sail across the sea to join up with the new Bay12ers down South, but with this development I may keep him around for a bit. He's passed a few active Idraei nobles on his way and none of them have had over 45 soldiers with them. Piecemeal for Alex's 150+ soldiers. He's going to drop by a few independent provinces for some rabble meatshields. Although Alex, being a mercenary sponsored by Lu Bu, may choose to try and help Lu Bu reach his goal of uniting all of the West. That just got harder with Idraei being 50% OF the West. and Grand Fate being 25%.

Frankly, I think that the map's in its dying days. All of the small realms are being eaten by larger realms which are in turn being eaten by larger realms. Soon, the map may all be covered in a single color, which would be a shame, really.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: October 28, 2016, 10:32:31 pm »

Idraei person at Thyrailva has 90+ soldiers including 37 med inf, 46 archers and some light infantry. I have a character delaying their takeover attempt, I have another character nearby with 86 medium infantry, but I'm not sure if that's a fight with good odds or not. If I can get into the city before the takeover, I think it is, otherwise not. Basically this guy and friends will run interference only in the southern Rastoa area.

Well so you know what I've got coming up, I have about 600 troops in the Cacame area who are mobilized or ready to be mobilized (which doesn't count basic garrisons), with 200 more being brought around the lake. The logistics is starting to get annoying however.

gamerscout

• Bay Watcher
  • Warrior of the lurker army
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: October 28, 2016, 10:40:03 pm »

Unless the Halfhavens are actually someone from Bay12. I wouldn't be at all surprised at this stage.
While I am not a Halfhaven I am married to one. I will admit that while my duchy was independent we did take some of the slumber blight areas of the children unless your talking about something recent. They are in fact saying the children attacked first and I was about to go to the capital of the Rastoa to see what was happening IC.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #965 on: October 28, 2016, 10:43:53 pm »

Idraei person at Thyrailva has 90+ soldiers including 37 med inf, 46 archers and some light infantry. I have a character delaying their takeover attempt, I have another character nearby with 86 medium infantry, but I'm not sure if that's a fight with good odds or not. If I can get into the city before the takeover, I think it is, otherwise not. Basically this guy and friends will run interference only in the southern Rastoa area.

Well so you know what I've got coming up, I have about 600 troops in the Cacame area who are mobilized or ready to be mobilized (which doesn't count basic garrisons), with 200 more being brought around the lake. The logistics is starting to get annoying however.
Alex can always restock at Reweston and/or Sol/Chrararingen/Luna. Armok knows how many I have. Not even counting Lu Liang Jiang's 530+ experienced soldiers wrecking shit in Mistheim

While I am not a Halfhaven I am married to one. I will admit that while my duchy was independent we did take some of the slumber blight areas of the children unless your talking about something recent. They are in fact saying the children attacked first and I was about to go to the capital of the Rastoa to see what was happening IC.
Oh, hey, Bu could use some interaction.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: October 28, 2016, 10:45:46 pm »

I don't know about any other characters, but i have one character in Rastoa, Fineas Greybeard, and they have only occupied neutral settlements which have come under attack by Idraei recently, i.e. a few hours ago real-time. Nothing historic.

But it's someone from a small new county who only has 1-2 settlements. So i'm not saying it's an Idraei plot, but there are individuals who are just grabbing nearby settlements off actives in other nations without any communication or otherwise. Probably bad for Idraei itself in the long run.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 10:52:49 pm by Reelya »

gamerscout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: October 28, 2016, 10:50:55 pm »

oh then I know who in Idraei is doing it then. There is a new count who has been a dick and is not well liked in Idraei. Also your talks of 500 and 600 units is alot more then anything we got so if we do go to war Idraei is going to get owned hard.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: October 28, 2016, 10:53:57 pm »

Yeah, i was mainly interested that someone give the person a word or two.

EDIT: meanwhile we got something cool in the works for the east of the lake area that should cause some nearby people to shit their pants.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 10:59:50 pm by Reelya »

gamerscout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: October 28, 2016, 10:58:52 pm »

Yeah he and his county broke from my duchy and I have already been secretly ordering bandits and loyal nobles to attack his land. He also did not break off to long ago I don't think it has been a more then a month. That might also be one of the reasons we are not as strong as we could be.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: October 28, 2016, 11:04:41 pm »

What are Idraei's relations with Grand Fate and Ascalon like btw?

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #971 on: October 28, 2016, 11:08:46 pm »

What are Idraei's relations with Grand Fate and Ascalon like btw?
Lu Bu would also like to know this for his grand plan. He wants the West to unite against the large realms and drive them from the West if they have other strongholds. Grand Fate has massive amounts of land elsewhere, for example.

Also, how long ago was Tyvian Lords absorbed? I know they warred with Sophronitis. I noticed that Sophronitis has been replaced by Suaralis and Soph has been shrinking. Has Idraei got anything to do with that?

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: October 28, 2016, 11:10:37 pm »

Idraei took most of the Sophronitis lands, though I have no idea about any diplomatic stuff.

Suaralis is probably a good bunch to support coz they're not the tentacles of Grand Fate.

gamerscout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: October 28, 2016, 11:10:49 pm »

I have not been with them long but it seems that Ascalon hates or did hate Idreai which is why they moved to the northwest. With the grand fate I think at the moment it is neutral but with my second char who is in Terra Vigila which is now apart of Idreai I am trying to get them to aid in getting Terra lands back from Grand Fate.

Edit: Man you guys must type a lot faster then me. Sophronitis and Tyvian Lords both suffered a slumberblight plague and got taken over by idreai and Xodor.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 11:13:07 pm by gamerscout »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #974 on: October 28, 2016, 11:12:13 pm »

So Alex is gonna be running around cutting shady alliance deals then we're all gonna get massacred when we rebel against Grand Fate's foothold
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 96