Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 96

Author Topic: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)  (Read 136423 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)
« Reply #1260 on: February 03, 2017, 06:33:36 am »

It will just become a bay12 blob and all your players will leave in two months because absolutely nothing is happening.
No the plan is to do knight's offers in game, not to recruit here. Any new Bay12ers i get them to go east of the lake.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: February 04, 2017, 04:28:52 am »

BTW might and fealty mobilization helper is here:
http://forum.mightandfealty.com/index.php/topic,5895.0.html
Any feedback should go into the M&F forum btw.

I can't live without this now, it lets you apply complex filters for selections, and also can quickly grab 90 troops at a time, thus avoiding the 100+ troops PHP bug. Tested with Firefox/GreaseMonkey or Chrome/TamperMonkey, but extra feedback is always great to make sure these things are working smoothly. Andrew is testing this out to go into the core game, too, but if you do anything with troops you should start using it.

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
  • A disgusting pile of slop.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: February 17, 2017, 06:45:05 am »

"Is that.. Is that what I think that is?"

http://imgur.com/hNLdGQo

"I.. believe so, sir."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: February 18, 2017, 10:16:37 am »

....LANDSHIP
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

wereboar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: February 22, 2017, 10:08:13 am »

Guys, if you want to become a knight of some specific lord, please ask said lord to create a knight offer for you.
Don't just take knight offers of other people and then instantly break oath, stealing troops and not even bothering to write an explanation letter.
We are having very few knight offers up for this exact reason - people being assholes.
Thank you.

JamesCorella

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account Lets Plays
« Reply #1265 on: February 22, 2017, 05:26:56 pm »

Well Im fairly knew to this game. I was someones knight, and then the lord was captured in battle and executed. So i ended up taking over the town, its called Mardant.
Halp I have no idea what im doing. Any one??

wereboar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: February 23, 2017, 04:41:11 am »

Establish contact with an active realm in the vicinity. In your case it has to be Eldamar.

JamesCorella

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: February 23, 2017, 04:55:13 pm »

Thanks wereboar! I see them on the map now, also how would i go about contacting them x) I tried to write a message to realm but it only has me as a participant, thanks you for your help man, I appreciate it!

wereboar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: February 24, 2017, 05:38:29 am »

You need to personally travel to one of their settlements or meet one of their nobles.

JamesCorella

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: February 24, 2017, 11:07:10 pm »

Thanks! I ended up having one of my characters part of the same family take up a knight offer lol for them.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: March 22, 2017, 09:55:45 pm »

btw major update for the troop mobilization script. If you're put off the game by needing to click 100's of little boxes to move armies around, I wrote this script for you.

http://forum.mightandfealty.com/index.php/topic,5895.0.html
It's a greasemonkey/tampermonkey thing so you should get one of those plug-in systems working on your browser. I might write more detailed instructions about that later.

This basically gets rid of the form controls on the bottom and replaces them with a floating control bar near the top. This has many more features than the bottom controls, and also has more smarts to avoid sending blank forms, and to trim all unnecessary cruft from the form. This effectively doubles the number of troops you can order per page load, and means you should never come across the dreaded PHP_vars error message, even if you mobilize more than 100 troops at once. The limit is now 199.

Basic usage to mobilize up to 199 troops in a town with this is to click "Apply" then click "Issue Orders". For "set as militia" you have to manually choose that from the actions drop-down menu. That was to avoid making it too easy to accidentally set your army as militia in a town you don't control.

Other than that basiv usage is to select a command, select number of orders to send, allowed groups, allow XP range, whether to apply the order to not-hungry/hungry/starving, not-wounded/wounded, which weapons to allow, which armor to allow and which equipment to allow, then batch apply a command to the whole lot. You can then switch to a different command, change the filter etc. It looks best with Firefox however, but still works fine in Chrome.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 10:11:46 pm by Reelya »

SaintofWar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: March 25, 2017, 07:12:16 am »

I was really tempted to start a new thread for Might and Fealty, cause I was hoping it might attract more attention. We are looking to draw in players for a bit of a boost to activity in M&F. Some of the Realms are undergoing reforms and such to accept new players into a friendly environment.

Mainly though, I am here to talk about the Erstes Imperium. The wiki has been mostly updated. Some of the legacy stuff has been kept for reasons of record keeping: http://wiki.maffans.org/w/Erstes_Imperium

The new and interesting thing about the Erstes Imperium is that, with the Imperator slumbered, the House of Order have begun reverting the Imperium to an old style of government, rumored to have been used only during the God Wars. The so called 'Dae Vala Xiye'. It revolves around the organization 'Provectus Tormenta' which is a military order with five branches, within each autonomic smaller orders operate. Participation in the this organization is not a requirement, but it is the only way to advance through the ranks in the Imperium. For most, the highest they can get to is either the Numbers, or a Great Lord of the Imperium. But for one dedicated individual, that would be the Imperator rank itself.

The EI currently has a hell of a lot of land to give out, and there is plenty of opportunity to engage in all sorts of roleplay, and participate in some of the most effective military organizations known to the game.

If you are interested, take one of the Knight Offers from Magatsu Tama.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: March 25, 2017, 07:56:41 am »

Is Hawks still the dominating superpower they were when I was playing?

SaintofWar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: March 25, 2017, 09:57:32 am »

Don't know for sure. Much has changed about Might and Fealty. Players left and new players came in. Lots of things that were true back then are not necessarily true anymore.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: March 26, 2017, 03:22:17 am »

OP here. I no longer play, but if anyone wishes to add something to the OP, feel free to PM me. Cheers~
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 96